PDA

View Full Version : "Some people call you the elites; I call you my base."

Murphy
12-13-2005, 02:11 PM
I know its old news, but I just wanted to share with the fellow liberals who are brainwashed by Fahrenheit 911 and decided not to fact check it. You know that quote by undefeated President George W. Bush? "This is an impressive crowd - the haves and the have-mores,.....Some people call you the elites; I call you my base." Well sorry to diappoint you liberals, but that was at the Al Smith Memorial Dinner, a fundraiser for Catholic Charities hosted by the Archbishop, people also present were Democrat Hillary Cinton, Bill Clinton, and Al Gore.
Now ask yourself, why didnt Moore tell you that is was a fundraiser for Charity??? And why didn't he tell you democrats were also present???
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/10/18/politics/main242210.shtml

Oh, Gee!!
12-13-2005, 02:14 PM
When Michael Moore lies nobody dies

Mr. Peabody
12-13-2005, 02:47 PM
I know its old news, but I just wanted to share with the fellow liberals who are brainwashed by Fahrenheit 911 and decided not to fact check it. You know that quote by undefeated President George W. Bush? "This is an impressive crowd - the haves and the have-mores,.....Some people call you the elites; I call you my base." Well sorry to diappoint you liberals, but that was at the Al Smith Memorial Dinner, a fundraiser for Catholic Charities hosted by the Archbishop, people also present were Democrat Hillary Cinton, Bill Clinton, and Al Gore.
Now ask yourself, why didnt Moore tell you that is was a fundraiser for Charity??? And why didn't he tell you democrats were also present???
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/10/18/politics/main242210.shtml

Murphy,

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again

http://billmon.org/archives/bush-dumb.jpg

Bandit2981
12-13-2005, 03:00 PM
do you get wet dreams about michael moore too? i swear, some of you conservatives are WAY too obsessed with the dude

RobinsontoDuncan
12-13-2005, 04:19 PM
who tell hell cares, that doesnt change his message.

at the point where he is calling the have-mores his base we can essentially say point proven

SA210
12-13-2005, 09:49 PM
http://billmon.org/archives/bush-dumb.jpg

"They misunderestimated me"

Nbadan
12-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Will Ferrell Nails Bush Again (http://homepage.mac.com/onegoodmove2/movies/e2a112005ferrell.mov).

:lol

Funny shit.

SA210
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
:lmao "Global warming is an issue my administration is very concerned about, Deeply, Deeply in a deep kinda concerned way." :lmao

This moron actually talks like that. Will Ferrell did that good. :lol

xrayzebra
12-14-2005, 03:58 PM
When Michael Moore lies nobody dies

Would you really stake your life on that? And how do you know?

Crookshanks
12-14-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm so sick of those of you who call the President a moron. He has a Harvard MBA, for God's sake! I don't care how he got in - he still had to do the course work and graduate! What is your education level SA210?

Do you have a Harvard MBA - do you even have an undergraduate degree? And, have you been part owner of a major league baseball team - and turned that team into a money-making organization?

Sure, he sometimes makes mistakes when he speaks - but tell me one person who doesn't! What if there were reporters following YOU around all the time, reporting on your every word and action - what would we find out? Maybe you're not the most intelligent sounding person all the time (that's a given, considering some of your posts!)

Anyway, if you don't like President Bush, fine; just stop calling him a moron - it doesn't fit!

Yonivore
12-14-2005, 05:34 PM
I'm so sick of those of you who call the President a moron. He has a Harvard MBA, for God's sake! I don't care how he got in - he still had to do the course work and graduate! What is your education level SA210?

Do you have a Harvard MBA - do you even have an undergraduate degree? And, have you been part owner of a major league baseball team - and turned that team into a money-making organization?

Sure, he sometimes makes mistakes when he speaks - but tell me one person who doesn't! What if there were reporters following YOU around all the time, reporting on your every word and action - what would we find out? Maybe you're not the most intelligent sounding person all the time (that's a given, considering some of your posts!)

Anyway, if you don't like President Bush, fine; just stop calling him a moron - it doesn't fit!
Spunky and right...admirable.

But, in this forum, get used to this :bang and :pctoss. In here, you're either preaching to the choir or talking to a wall.

smeagol
12-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Bush reflects an image which is not precisely one of intelligence.

boutons
12-14-2005, 06:04 PM
"He has a Harvard MBA, for God's sake"

CS, you're exposing yourself as amazing dumbshit, dubya-ish moronic.

dubya got into Yale as "legacy" admission, aka "affirmative action", because Poppy, etc were Yalies, not because his HS academic/extracurricular achievements merited admission.

At Yale, he has joked that he was a (fuck-off) C student.

He got into Harvard Business with the same non-merit BS "privileged" admission, not on merit.

As as Harvard MBA gradualte, all of his businesses failed and were bailed out by Poppy's friends. Even his wildly successful buy into Texas Senators was a "family connection".

dubya IS a moron, an inarticulate, intellectual dwarf, unread, unserious, uninteresting/uninterested jerk-off. Which is how Repubs like their politicians, too stupid to understand that they're being manipulated puppets of the rich+corps.

moron fits dubya perfectly, whether anybody doesn' like him or not.

Crookshanks
12-14-2005, 06:32 PM
I know this is childish - but boutons -

dubya IS a moron, an inarticulate, intellectual dwarf, unread, unserious, uninteresting/uninterested jerk-off.

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!!!

Ocotillo
12-14-2005, 06:55 PM
I know this is childish - but boutons -

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!!!

Game. Set. Match.

That's it, I'm a Republican now.

SA210
12-15-2005, 02:19 AM

I've completed film school and studying law, but that doesn't matter. A moron shouldn't be the "President of the United States", no matter what My education is. If u have a moron for a president, then you'd have moronic things like stupid nominations to the Supreme Court (Harriett Miers), bombing the wrong country, appointing another moron to FEMA, and things of that nature. I'm so sick of ppl defending a moron for president. Maybe your not so intelligent for doing so (that's a given, considering your post.)

gtownspur
12-15-2005, 02:34 AM
^And then there was Al Gore and John F'in Kerry.

Crookshanks
12-15-2005, 09:47 AM
I'd love to see Mookie, boutons, SA210 and NBAdan in an informal meeting with President Bush. Would you have the nerve to say the horrible things to his face that you post on this board? I think we'd soon see who the morons are - and it wouldn't be the President!

SA210
12-15-2005, 10:54 AM
The president Is a moron. And I'd like to see Gtown tell news cameras that "homeless people don't recieve any kind of government assistance" as he claims on this board.

Crook, I'm very confident that I'd handle myself better than Dumbya. First of all because I wouldn't have to lie about anything. 2nd is, if I were to talk with Dumbya, you bet your butt I would ask him," With aldo respect sir, what did your answer have to do with the question I asked?"

But again, what does it matter how we would handle ourselves? He's the so called "Commander".

Crookshanks
12-15-2005, 11:51 AM
I'm just saying that it's very easy to post hateful things about the President on this board, but I think things would be different if you were to meet with him one-on-one. I think you would find the President is very different than many of you think.

JoeChalupa
12-15-2005, 12:01 PM
conservatives need to get over Michael Moore already....hell, I've gotten over Ann Coultergiest and Sean insHannity and Rush Limpballs and Michael Savage.

Don't you realize they are just entertainers?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh!!!

SA210
12-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Crook, That's impossible, he makes himself available only to those who support him. And meeting him one on one doesn't make him honest or compitent to be President.

JoeChalupa
12-15-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm just saying that it's very easy to post hateful things about the President on this board, but I think things would be different if you were to meet with him one-on-one. I think you would find the President is very different than many of you think.

I think you are correct. I'm sure George is one great guy (I know he can party like a mofo!) and has the best intentions for our Country.
But yeah, he does come across kind of goofy but even the smartest of men make mistakes.
Take Bill Clinton for example. The man is a Rhodes Scholar and one smart man he just really likes women.

Just grin and bear it like I did when the great Bill Clinton was President and I had to hear the horrah of people making fun of him and calling him "Slick Willie". How unpatriotic and horrific that was. They should have left the Country if they were against him!! :cuss

--Take it easy and just enjoy the ride.

Oh, Gee!!
12-15-2005, 12:16 PM
Some people call me the space cowboy
Some call me the gangsta of love
Some people call me Maurice (woot-woo)
Cuz I speak of the pompitous of love...