Page 339 of 339 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339
Results 8,451 to 8,457 of 8457
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should we consider Carlton Carrington with the group of pg's who worth a look at #8? Not close to a finish product but his game reassemble andrew nembhard and has potential as a two way pg who is solid across all board

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the age difference, I'd rather Carter over Castle. Better shooter (though there's some question as to the legitimacy given the lack of track record and middling free throw %), athlete and players bigger, as shown by his superior "event creation" numbers.

He reminds me of George Hill and De'Anthony Melton, an archetype that usually exceeds expectations (albeit alongside a big guard/wing primary ball handler).
    The age difference is development that has already happened, and he’s still rated lower. He’s playing against younger less physically developed players. 22/23 year old players are frequently fools gold.
    Last edited by exstatic; 3 Hours Ago at 04:57 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone explain to me why Clingan gets rated above Edey? There’s regular posts about Clingan possibly going top 3 and Edey rarely mentioned even in the lottery. At the combine Edey was bigger, faster, more agile, a better shooter. Plus he dominated their matchup in the NCAA championship.
    Who won the game? Also, the NCAA hasn’t outlawed fighting through screens like the NBA, so every pick and roll is not a switch. Clingan plays a smart, sophisticated brand of ball on a team that went back to back. Edey is big.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who won the game? Also, the NCAA hasn’t outlawed fighting through screens like the NBA, so every pick and roll is not a switch. Clingan plays a smart, sophisticated brand of ball on a team that went back to back. Edey is big.
    If you switched Edey and Clingan UConn wins by 25 points and Purdue isn’t even there. Since Ex is the one who responded it makes me even more certain Edey will have the superior career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, this player seems interesting hmmmmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just realised, nikola topic is a 6'6" tj mcconnell

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To our European friends, what’s the latest on Topic?

I feel like he will get levered up by the media machine the moment he does a workout. Still a LONG way to go before the draft.

Thread Information