Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    sad mane...the people that can't sympathize with these people are mean spirited...I don't think I could get aroused if I saw a missing limb or a paraplegic wants to do Kool...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    How do you think you got get. Someone had to bang your mom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mentally disabled count? im an average guy. the hottest women that hook up with me have at least three of the following symptoms.

1. Take xanax (have no idea what thats for)
    2. Don't know who their dad is
    3. knew their dad but lived with their mom after they divorced.
    5. Anemic
    6. have some form of insomnia
    7. likes to get so drunk they black out
    8. takes anti depressent pills

LOL thank God for crazy woman or i only would date regular average women

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    mentally disabled count? im an average guy. the hottest women that hook up with me have at least three of the following symptoms.

5. Anemic

Yo Big E....Is this your way of saying you re ed girls?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yo Big E....Is this your way of saying you re ed girls?
    i wasnt sure if women with issues are the same as retarted. If so then yes lol

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Strangers? then the answer is no. Just like Kevin said in the OP, you would hardly find him/her attractive with a leg or an arm missing, but if that's the person you once loved to death but happened to him/her and took a limb away, you may still feel attracted to him/her and wouldn't have no problem fukcing them, just as a method of showing your love or care maybe. Your loved one being disabled shouldn't be a good excuse for you for refusing to have sex with him/her imho, even if you don't reap any sexual pleasure yourself, you would still feel happy by giving them what they want.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    i wasnt sure if women with issues are the same as retarted. If so then yes lol
    I was just trynna read between the lines...but seems like the chicks you with are border line hood rats or trailer park bunnies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Strangers? then the answer is no. Just like Kevin said in the OP, you would hardly find him/her attractive a leg or an arm is missing, but if that's the person you once loved to death but happened to him/her and took a limb away, you may still feel attracted to him/her and wouldn't have no problem fukcing them, just as a method of showing your love or care maybe. Your loved one being disabled shouldn't be a good excuse for you for refusing to have sex with him/her imho, even if you don't reap any sexual pleasure yourself, you would still feel happy by giving them what they want.
    the more and more you post the more I'm convinced you've ed well over 2-300 women..Celibate my ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    the more and more you post the more I'm convinced you've ed well over 2-300 women..Celibate my ass
    You don't need to experience it yourself to know how it is like imho. I've read some writings of your dad Cully's, which's the main source where got such "sexual experience". Like you're not a but you can still act like one because you know them, you know how they talk/think/behave.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I think this is what Big Easy goes through:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I'm half black, and I split the with the white blood in me... here's my breakdown

44% black ; 24% , 24% white ; 1% Indian; 1% Arab; 5% Jew

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    If nobody had sex with disabled people this forum would be dead.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is red hair considered a disability?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is "upstairs".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I banged some chicks from the west side of town. I was young and didn't know any better though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Does the carpet match the drapes? If not you have nothing to worry about...plus you're too cute...so I would bypass any defects

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    If you've ever read the novel "Dive from Clausen's pier" you would know it's very hard to have sex with someone disabled, especially someone paraplegic or even quadriplegic.

The female protagonist was named Carrie, Carrie Bell, his bf named Mike, Mike Meyer. Dude and and some friends of theirs went to the Clausen's reservior, like they did on every memorial day. Mike and his had been in a relationship for almost 10 years, engaged but no married yet. Their relationship was suffering a regression at the time, for some reason, so Mike decided to do some "brave" stuffs to impress his and to save the relationship. He jumped off the pier but unfotunately, hebroke his neck and became quadriplegic.

was staying with him at first, but a while later he moved to NY where she started a new relationship with another guy named Kilroy. She lived in NY for a while, then a friend's sister got assaulted and that friend asked Carrie to come back to console her sister. Carrie refused at first, the friend (name is Jamie if I remember correct) hanged up on her. She didn't wanna lose that friend so she came back, and started to visit Mike on a regular basis, again.

At a weekend, Carried came to Mike's home to take care of him while his parents were away from home. At night, she helped mike get to bed, but Mike refused to let her go, telling her that he wanted to "see" her... She was wearing a night gown then, no bra, only an underwear besides the gown... she began to undress, bare breasted, nipples puckering in front of Mike's eyes... but Mike wasn't aroused, not at all.

Disability may affect one's sexual ability, mentally or physically, imho.

I'm physically potent, but mentally not, perhaps. It might sound OK to have sex with someone who has lost one arm or one leg, physically it doesn't affect his/her sexual ability but mentally it does. If someone is extremely maudlin then it's gonna be very hard for him/her to get aroused even if the body is perfect and healthy, or if the person's belief in celibacy has thoroughly outpowered his natural instincts (like Rogue).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Some of the best Soprano's Episodes

Tony and Svetlana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkXoZJx-_rI

Janice steals Svetlana's leg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN4hPzZxTqg

Carmella’s disgust over Svetlana…What does this one legged woman have that I don’t?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St3D1iqumpk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It depends what kind of handicap the person has. My Ex-GF's sister was deaf but really beautiful. I'd definitely have sex with her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It depends what kind of handicap the person has. My Ex-GF's sister was deaf but really beautiful. I'd definitely have sex with her.
    You should. I had sex with a deaf girl when I was in college. She was beautiful and had the greatest set of s I have ever seen. The only issue was the noises she made. I thought someone was going to call the cops claiming a murder was in progress, but it was fantastic. I recommend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You should. I had sex with a deaf girl when I was in college. She was beautiful and had the greatest set of s I have ever seen. The only issue was the noises she made. I thought someone was going to call the cops claiming a murder was in progress, but it was fantastic. I recommend.
    where do i find deaf chicks and how do i even communicate with them?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, Petra had a set of Chochlea Implants (CI) so I don't think her noises would have been that bad. And I think I would have tried my luck if I hadn't been in the relationship with her sister and mostly if she had been a little older. Her beeing 18 and me 31 would have been a little odd.

silverblk mystix

5. Anemic

So, you live in Los Angeles....understood.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well, Petra had a set of Chochlea Implants (CI) so I don't think her noises would have been that bad. And I think I would have tried my luck if I hadn't been in the relationship with her sister and mostly if she had been a little older. Her beeing 18 and me 31 would have been a little odd.

lol even in germany?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I ed a girl who was missing a thumb. Does that count?

Thread Information