My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried to figure out what percentage of the shirt cost actually goes to charity, but couldn't find the info on the website.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't find the charity percentage info, either. Still trying to wake up here, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ask him on twitter, he talks with fans pretty often.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its to raise money for a children's charity in Australia called cottage by the sea, they provide relief facilities for kids from families who are in poverty, from remote communities (indigenous) or whose parents suffer from drug addiction.

Thats Cathy Freeman former olympian, and world record holder in the 400 meters, and probably one of Australias greatest indigenous athletes.

No doubt how Patty has got involved.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Its to raise money for a children's charity in Australia called cottage by the sea, they provide relief facilities for kids from families who are in poverty, from remote communities (indigenous) or whose parents suffer from drug addiction.

Thats Cathy Freeman former olympian, and world record holder in the 400 meters, and probably one of Australias greatest indigenous athletes.

No doubt how Patty has got involved.
    I think everybody gets that it's charitable. An important factor is how MUCH of the after cost money goes to charity...what percentage? If the shirt costs 5 dollars to make, and they sell it for 10 dollars, I want to see at least 85% of that OTHER 5 dollars go to the cause in question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ask him on twitter, he talks with fans pretty often.
    I did ask him but received no response. I would definitely purchase a shirt as long as I knew a healthy percentage actually made it to the charity. But if a nickel goes to the charity and the rest goes to profit, gtfo.

Thread Information