My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he realizes he's not winning anything else. but returning back after two major injuries and through 3 games he's look real good...last night he held back tried to inspire his teammates through passing and they still came up short....but suffice it to say no one can even guard this 36 yr old 1 on 1...he torched James Harden and he clowned CP3 and Matt Barnes last night....cannot tell he's 36 except for his youthful elevation his gone....Kobe is amazing and I applaud his efforts...

My mentor one of the bosses along with Cully...LakaLuva told me a couple yrs ago that we had a mgmt issue. It's clear outside of swinging for home runs that Mitch and Jim cannot evaluate NBA talent. They swung for Melo and missed...they have a tunnel vision that I have not seen in quite some time...as managers they should have known Melo wasn't likely to come..they let good solid plan B option after option get away...We could have fielded a team of:

Loul Deng, Kobe, Isaiah Thomas, Lance Stephenson, and Boozer or kept Gasol..that's a compe ive team...Trevor Ariza was also available...

instead of building a team they swung for the fences....2015 and 2016 are ing pipe dreams...FA's will re-up...they aren't leaving their well balanced teams even if we have cap space....Mitch and Fredo are just not smart...they think just because they have money to spend players will come...it doesn't work that way...I can't believe Mitch let Fredo ruin his credibility...and lastly Kobe would have accepted 20 mil / yr. they didn't even negotiate... these guys are completely inept. it's just one bad mgmt decision after another...they want flexibility for 2015 and 2016 but will get more of the same....it's pretty sad....then to compound issues they hire Byron Scott...instead of Jeff Van Gundy or Jerry Sloan....when will the nightmare be over....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Acting like clowning Matt Barnes is some lofty accomplishment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a lakers fan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Laker fans can still enjoy Koby chasing the scoring record.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bandwagon Laker Fan
    Post Count
    Duncan is the best player of his generation but Kobrick is the best sidekick of his generation....so you got that going for ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting on you to ban yourself.....what happened with that?

LOL Management swung for the fences....It's funny how you leave out the "Nobody wants to play with Kobme part." Is it management's fault nobody wants to play with a selfish asshole????

Thread Information