Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump told Japan and the EU that he is considering charging tariffs for automotives and parts, but that there will be a six month period of negotiation first. In response, Toyota has stated that it has invested in the US market and in American employees, and that Trump’s directive means that these actions from Toyota are neither welcomed nor valued by his administration.

How do you feel about Trump’s trade war? Do you think that cars from Japan and Europe are, as he deems, a threat to national security? What do you think the short- and long-term fallout from this situation is going to be?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we should've never shipped labor jobs overseas in the first place... you can thank the face admins of the past 30 yrs for this debacle tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not like Trump is going out of his way to make jerbs for Americans. All his cheap branded is made overseas and the people working his clubs are foreigners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High Corp taxes made this companies open plants outside of USA
    Now they can bring plants to USA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump told Japan and the EU that he is considering charging tariffs for automotives and parts, but that there will be a six month period of negotiation first. In response, Toyota has stated that it has invested in the US market and in American employees, and that Trump’s directive means that these actions from Toyota are neither welcomed nor valued by his administration.

How do you feel about Trump’s trade war? Do you think that cars from Japan and Europe are, as he deems, a threat to national security? What do you think the short- and long-term fallout from this situation is going to be?
    asshole, there is a trade war thread, ing use it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at boutons complaining about someone starting threads. He is the worst.

Thread Information