Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I think unless it's raining out or you're at a track meet, leave the hoodie home - don't let your children go out with it."

- Geraldo Rivera, Fox and Friends

"This guy (Trayvon Martin) looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around looking about."

- George Zimmerman, 9/11 phone call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like a criminal to me...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fashion to die for

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like a criminal to me...
    Damn strait he is. Signed the Winklevoss Twins.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Geraldo is a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geraldo is a loser.
    And yet, he's one of Fox News' "thinkers".

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He meant well but well off the mark on this one. God bless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He works for Roger Ailes, so he's an asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fuk him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He meant well but well off the mark on this one. God bless.
    He didn't mean well. It was a back-door way of trying to confirm that the kid got shot because of a damned hoodie. It presumes that it was a race killing. And he's saying that other kids are going to get killed, if they go out in hoodies.

Geraldo does stuff like this, and the puppets dance over it. Don't be a puppet.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He didn't mean well. It was a back-door way of trying to confirm that the kid got shot because of a damned hoodie. It presumes that it was a race killing. And he's saying that other kids are going to get killed, if they go out in hoodies.

Geraldo does stuff like this, and the puppets dance over it. Don't be a puppet.
    I'm sure Geraldo meant well. If I were a puppet as you suggested I would be agreeing with him, which clearly I am not. I'll repeat myself just in case your anger got the best of you to lead you to misunderstand what I wrote. Geraldo was wrong with his remarks. See, not agreeing. With that said, wearing a hoodie would be more of a cultural thang not a racial thang as you presumed. God bless

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure Geraldo meant well. If I were a puppet as you suggested I would be agreeing with him, which clearly I am not. I'll repeat myself just in case your anger got the best of you to lead you to misunderstand what I wrote. Geraldo was wrong with his remarks. See, not agreeing. With that said, wearing a hoodie would be more of a cultural thang not a racial thang as you presumed. God bless

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

Do you really believe that Geraldo thought he was going to cause parents to tell their kids not to wear hoodies? Or do you think it more likely that he had a clue that it would send people into a rage, because of the suggestion that wearing a hoodie might get you shot?

Of course he knew people would fly into a rage. He pulled the puppet-strings, and they danced.

"Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding." Proverbs 4:6-7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The "righteousness of God" does not exist. The god in the bible is really not moral

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human sacrifice. God, we are told, likes the pleasing aroma of burning flesh. Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and are "pleasing to the Lord".

Genesis, the first book of the Bible, has Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son to God. "Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." (Genesis 22:1-18) Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him. He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar. Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat. He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith. However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn't kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do. If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone's prison-

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Do you really believe that Geraldo thought he was going to cause parents to tell their kids not to wear hoodies? Or do you think it more likely that he had a clue that it would send people into a rage, because of the suggestion that wearing a hoodie might get you shot?

Of course he knew people would fly into a rage. He pulled the puppet-strings, and they danced.

"Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding." Proverbs 4:6-7
    My brother, I believe Geraldo meant well and was wrong with his comments. I don't know how else to address you concerning your questions. As to the puppet analogy, it certainly did not apply to me and I don't see many people blaming the killing on a hoodie. God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother, I believe Geraldo meant well and was wrong with his comments. I don't know how else to address you concerning your questions. As to the puppet analogy, it certainly did not apply to me and I don't see many people blaming the killing on a hoodie. God bless.
    Jephthah

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Geraldo is almost there with his apology. He needs to touch it up a bit. Pride is one of the se7en sins and I'm guessing that's all that is standing between him and making a full apology. We are almost there! Geraldo is a good guy. God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a hoodie. Jacket with a hood I tell ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a hoodie. Jacket with a hood I tell ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I say he needs to leave the pedo stash at home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously nobody gets killed over hoodies/perception
    I'd laugh, but the stupidest thing ever posted on the internet deserves solemn commemoration.

Thread Information