Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    "From what I have seen, he is the best player in the World Cup," said Tabarez."I am not exaggerating, he is a great striker."

Tabarez placed Rodriguez among the greats of the game following his match-winning performance.
    "For me, talents are those who do things that have nothing to do with their life experience," Tabarez said.

"Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and James Rodriguez - they do things because they have a certain gift which makes them special."
    Pekerman added: "In my long experience in football, I've had extraordinary footballers in my teams, elite players of a very high technical level.

"What is most surprising is that, at his young age, he does not have any problem doing things football players take many years to understand."

my nephew

how far he has come, from my neighborhood of Envigado, where I saw him play as a child

Messi who? move over midget, a new king is in town

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Which Champions League club is buying him?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    has been on fire. i pretty much only watch WC, some EuroCup and MLS here and there, but was this expected?

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    has been on fire. i pretty much only watch WC, some EuroCup and MLS here and there, but was this expected?
    Depends what you mean by "this expected". Predicting Colombia to reach this point: Quarter-Finals versus Brazil wasn't a ballsy prediction. The play of Colombia's Back 4 has been a splendid surprise and is the reason Colombia is IMO favored versus Brazil. If Colombia were to defeat the Hosts, especially with James scoring a goal then No that was not expected.

But he spent three seasons at Portuguese powerhouse Porto, winning 8 overall les. He was part of the Monaco buying spree last summer that resulted in a 2nd Place finish in Ligue1 & Champions League spot.

I don't think his scoring is a surprise but in the manner how easily and skillful these scores are coming for him, is a surprise.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Dont forget ma berraco Cuadrado tbh. 4 assists! Plus 2 goals. Ma James n Cuadrado are the most lethal 2 punch combo in the game. They are responsible for about 10 of Colombias 11 goals

we stacked
    Last edited by hater; 06-30-2014 at 02:57 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    dude been a wonderkid for years it seems like but this year he's finally gonna transfer to a giant club imho.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count

"For me, talents are those who do things that have nothing to do with their life experience," Tabarez said.
    reminds me of KL, tbh

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    People throw these statements around too carelessly. Prime Maradonna was an absolute monster. Rodriguez has been awesome but he has a while until he can potentially be on maradonnas level

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    prime maradona won

what has this clown won?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    prime maradona won

what has this clown won?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    well that escalated quickly

Also gotta at Man U for passing on James and losing Pogba for nothing, they could have two of the best young players in the world in they didn't up.

Tabarez just trying to make Uruguay's loss less painful with his stupid comment. "Hey, we faced the second coming of Diego Maradona! There's no shame in losing to that kid". I don't know what games Tabarez saw but James goals and plays where nowhere near Maradona's. The first goal against Uruguay resemble a lot to Maxi's in 2006 against Mexico. But Diego's goals... nobody ever scored that kind of goals in a world cup. James looks just like another striker on a streak.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I do like a lot the Colombian team ! they are playing great without falcao.
    They can upset Brazil imho

Monaco must be very happy with James performance tbh now comparing him already with Maradona ?

Maradona's level ............ come on son.... dude's balling, great player,great goals, but maradona's level

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    James Rodriguez: "I prefer Real Madrid to Barcelona". He did not waste much time positioning himself

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    He will be on of the best in the world, but he will be with a bunch

Neymar has a higher chance of being the best player in the world, he has everything to be.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He will be on of the best in the world, but he will be with a bunch

Neymar has a higher chance of being the best player in the world, he has everything to be.
    u think neymar will be no.1? gareth bale says hi

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    u think neymar will be no.1? gareth bale says hi
    well yeah him too, he will be one of the best

but I prefer people who produce magic with the ball. It all depends what kind of style you like.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I like him, he looks like a good kid. Amazing he was playing in little Banfield just 4 years ago.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    well that escalated quickly

Also gotta at Man U for passing on James and losing Pogba for nothing, they could have two of the best young players in the world in they didn't up.
    Ferguson

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    All hail Columbiano Ronaldo!

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    it was just a few years ago I was bouncing my nephew on my knees on the streets of Envigado, Medellin

don't get me wrong. I still run things in my hood, but my nephew is the golden boy of Envigado

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Thumbs Up > 2 finger gang signs

Thread Information