My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's it and that's all....just waking up tbh.....kinda went like this....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F.I.L.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

That's it and that's all....just waking up tbh.....kinda went like this....
    Why do you never share pictures of all of the totally awesome things you do every day?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you never share pictures of all of the totally awesome things you do every day?

Because you want me too....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • When you go into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

-Lombardi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A wise man once said, "This isn't your facebook page, got."

- DMC

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A wise man once said, "This isn't your facebook page got."
    I love DMC too....

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I see Kool say " I picked up that white stripper tonight " this is
    the image that comes to mind........

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does anyone pay attention to this moron? If you don't feed a mangy, smelly stray mutt, eventually they'll go away. Ha like the psycho ex girlfriend begging for your attention and you fall for it again and again. He's like the little kid who acts annoying all day at school cuz his parents ignore him and he's desperate for attention but still. ....the teacher shouldn't reinforce bad behavior. Honestly, I feel a little bit sorry for this guy, it's obvious that his life is pathetic and sad. He's so transparent. Who else would dedicate so much time to coming into a message board dedicated to a team for which he claims no allegiance, not to discuss anything remotely basketball related, but simply to instigate and pretend to be someone he's not? He's pathetic and sad, but my sympathy has limits and at this point I just wish he would just go away. So I'm begging for some cooperation from the smart posters. .......please ignore this moronic idiot! !!!!
    Last edited by Blue Duck; 08-23-2015 at 07:54 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why does anyone pay attention to this moron? If you don't feed a mangy, smelly stray mutt, eventually they'll go away. Ha like the psycho ex girlfriend begging for your attention and you fall for it again and again. He's like the little kid who acts annoying all day at school cuz his parents ignore him and he's desperate for attention but still. ....the teacher shouldn't reinforce bad behavior. Honestly, I feel a little bit sorry for this guy, it's obvious that his life is pathetic and sad. He's so transparent. Who else would dedicate so much time to coming into a message board dedicated to a team for which he claims no allegiance, not to discuss anything remotely basketball related, but simply to instigate and pretend to be someone he's not? He's pathetic and sad, but my sympathy has limits and at this point I just wish he would just go away. So I'm begging for some cooperation from the smart posters. .......please ignore this moronic idiot! !!!!

look at the anger on the blue ducks face in the background....

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Sadly, Koolaid_Man is good for these politically incorrect forums. Gives people things to argue about and vent their suppressed anger.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I went one time by myself and the tail waitress had to keep repeating herself to me so many times that finally she yelled at me, hurt my feelings and I left.

Thread Information