Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    or is this DMC

Police investigating the case of “Swiss Cheese Pervert” suspect Christopher Pagano have said the man from San Antonio is to face further charges after a fourth alleged victim came forward.

Mr Pagano was arrested at his home in San Antonio, in early January, and has been accused of driving up to women on a number of occasions and offering them money to watch him put cheese on his genitals.

“He offers them money to watch him put Swiss cheese on his privates. He is a white, heavy set male, 40-50 years old. He drives a newer model silver sedan. He was also spotted in a black newer model sedan.”

According to the San Antonio Daily News, a man who allegedly “looked exactly like” Mr Pagano set up a profile on dating website OKCupid to advertise a specific fetish.
    It reported that a woman in the area received a message from a man who said: “I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections [sic], girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products.

“So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls.”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How much money does it take? To make someone watch you put cheese on ones genitals. Just curious.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a sharp cheddar man.
    Last edited by bigzak25; 01-25-2016 at 12:08 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    I thought I was the only one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok...$5 doesn't work

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    How much money does it take? To make someone watch you put cheese on ones genitals. Just curious.
    If he paid me I'd watch....has to at least be $5 so I can buy me a BBQ sandwich combo....

ing SAWM's

Thread Information