Spurs gets: LEBron
    Cavs: Melo
    knicks: Aldridge

or

Spurs: LeBron
    Knicks: Blesoe
    Suns: Aldridge

If Irving is traded, we are almost certain LeBron will leave next summer. Instead, trading LeBron now sends good gesture to Irving, and they get Melo/ stay compe ive. It's a choice between being top 2 teams in East for years and going lottery bound after 2018 season. Plus, LeBron would love the trade because (1) it saves him all works to write letters or run decision show when leaving the Land, and (2) he doesn't have to play next season knowing Cavs' chance to le is slim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs gets: LEBron
    knicks: Aldridge

or

Spurs: LeBron
    Knicks: Blesoe
    Suns: Aldridge

If Irving is traded, we are almost certain LeBron will leave next summer. Instead, trading LeBron now sends good gesture to Irving, and they get Melo/ stay compe ive. It's a choice between being top 2 teams in East for years and going lottery bound after 2018 season. Plus, LeBron would love the trade because (1) it saves him all works to write letters or run decision show when leaving the Land, and (2) he doesn't have to play next season knowing Cavs' chance to le is slim.
    This has zero chance of happening. Melo has a no-trade clause and would not accept going to CLE w/ Lebron leaving.

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron also had a no trade clause

Thread Information