Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ry-long-beach/

The description of the event from the Long Beach Public Library calendar of events.

Location: Mic e Obama Library Date: 10/14/2017 Time: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM

Join us for a celebration of LGBTQ History Month! All ages welcome! Celebration will include: Drag Queen Story Hour featuring Xochi Mochi at 12pm, a community art hour at 1pm and an LGBTQ History Timeline Workshop starting at 2pm. Brought to you by a collaboration between the Long Beach Public Library, The LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, the GSA Network and The Imperial Court of Long Beach.

The Church of Satan gave their approval via their blue check mark Twitter account with a “Hail Satan!”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another reason Fascism lost the election almost about a year ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another reason Fascism lost the election almost about a year ago.
    Crazy to think what would have happened if ler got in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to think what would have happened if ler got in.
    She'd have pushed through her agenda.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She'd have pushed through her agenda.
    yeah, she’d just summon beasts from to convince a Republican controlled Congress to push her agenda through.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, she’d just summon beasts from to convince a Republican controlled Congress to push her agenda through.
    Her husband did. Are you saying she couldn't because she's a woman or because her agenda is abhorrent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her husband did. Are you saying she couldn't because she's a woman or because her agenda is abhorrent?
    Lol his program was welfare reform and NAFTA he got a program through by agreeing with the Republicans on this issues

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol his program was welfare reform and NAFTA he got a program through by agreeing with the Republicans on this issues
    So....Hillary couldn't do the same? Incapable of compromise?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just for s and giggles...he also privatized college lending, giving the government a monopoly on that racket and only the government can make deadbeats pay up...

He also continued the DemoKKKrats continued masterhood, and perpetual slavery, of the black race by passing 3 strikes...

Assuredly, Hillary's agenda would have been equally abhorrent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So....Hillary couldn't do the same? Incapable of compromise?
    So it would horrible to you Republicans and Democrats compromised? Actually think that's what country instead of demonizing each other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Clintons crime bill. That wasn't progressive either

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And just for s and giggles...he also privatized college lending, giving the government a monopoly on that racket and only the government can make deadbeats pay up...

He also continued the DemoKKKrats continued masterhood, and perpetual slavery, of the black race by passing 3 strikes...

Sounds pretty Republican. What was your problem with ther again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol cracking down on crime with tougher crime laws you think is a progressive thing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it would horrible to you Republicans and Democrats compromised? Actually think that's what country instead of demonizing each other
    Tell me, how'd you get to this? I asked if you if you thought she was incapable of compromise.

The second part of this statement looks written by ducks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cracking down on crime with tougher crime laws you think is a progressive thing
    Again, how'd you get to this? I'm just saying what he did and what he passed. You're trying to pass his poor policy buck onto the Right and trying to make it a partisan thing. I just stated what he passed with a Repub Congress when Tired Schtick Boy said Hillary couldn't.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds pretty Republican. What was your problem with ther again?
    Sounds like your saying her husband was a Repub, which seems pretty wishy-washy, which is a characteristic she has exhibited all so well, which is just one of the many problems with her.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, you guys had this little faith in Hilldog?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, how'd you get to this? I'm just saying what he did and what he passed. You're trying to pass his poor policy buck onto the Right and trying to make it a partisan thing. I just stated what he passed with a Repub Congress when Tired Schtick Boy said Hillary couldn't.
    Clinton was relatively centrist is the point. Dems were different back then had the blue dog Democrats which was more moderate and conservative in the south. It's how they controlled the house even when Reagan was winning 49 states (look at popular vote here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...lections,_1984 people didn't just vote straight ticket all the time back then. Dems got more house votes in 1984). Democrats are way more progressive today and would not pass that kind of bill. By today's standards that bill is conservative so it's bizarre you're complaining about it

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Man, you guys had this little faith in Hilldog?
    So you’re really happy Hillary didn’t get elected and start passing a conservative agenda?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re really happy Hillary didn’t get elected and start passing a conservative agenda?
    This totally escapes him.

He just blindly misses a big part of why his man was elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me, how'd you get to this? I asked if you if you thought she was incapable of compromise.

The second part of this statement looks written by ducks.
    I misunderstood. No my point is even if she got the 80,000 in the rust belt and won R's still have house and senate. And she's fairly close to Traditional republicans on a lot of things: TPP (which she supported before Bernie bros) is a traditional free trade deal which Rs used to jerk off to free trade so she's probably be free trade on a lot of things, aggressive foreign policy, friendly to banks. These were all traditional Republican things. none of the progressive stuff like free college or that other bull would have passed the house and senate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gross

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that is hideous. Most likely Mic e didn't know anything about it obviously

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary would have been more Repug than Bill, who signed FIVE ing laws that implemented major oligarchy strategic objectives.

But Hillary would not have put destructive assholes like sleepy Benny, Pruitt, Zinke, Pai, JimmyRicky, etc in her cabinet "to destroy the administrative state", would no have put extremist oliggarchy assholes on SCOTUS.

Next up, the oligarchy will hand Trash a oligarchy politicized shill to nominate for Fed chairperson, destroying the Fed's so-called independence.

Remember how horrible Ayn-Rand, St Ronnie-tool that Greenspan was, America is still ed up from Greenspan's Fed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said her agenda was conservative? Holy , for trying to spin things and write a narrative based on things that weren't even said, you're pretty ing bad at it.

Thread Information