My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Broussard
    July 4th

Kawhi Update: Raptors had strong meeting yesterday. Drake heavily involved. Talked of having Kawhi involved w/his OVO record label. Kawhi in deep soul searching. Wants Lakers but wants to make sure Big 3 will fit/work. Clippers out. It’s btwn Lakers & Raptors. Very close.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...cid=spartanntp

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris Broussard
    July 4th

Kawhi Update: Raptors had strong meeting yesterday. Drake heavily involved. Talked of having Kawhi involved w/his OVO record label. Kawhi in deep soul searching. Wants Lakers but wants to make sure Big 3 will fit/work. Clippers out. It’s btwn Lakers & Raptors. Very close.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...cid=spartanntp
    It's moot. We didn't get it. Why doesn't matter. When somebody is kicking your teeth in you don't ask why. You just make them stop by any means necessary. We can't stop getting our teeth kicked in.

That in' Cuban. We had it knocked. Had the $ squared away. Had a bevy of loser teams on our side and that in' Cuban went door-to-door and took "our better" from us. Like in the movie---In the Heat of the Night---the black woman doing back alley abortions asking Poitier,,,"I just had better. I was just used to better. Please don't take better from me, mon." That's us Cuban is Poitier, we're the black woman used to (better). No more better for us, or, that woman. The jig in the movie and in life is up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's moot. We didn't get it.
    While you are free to continue to grieve, we're examining todays media.
    Nary a reason why it's not interesting to see what many of the highly overpaid said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Rose

"What I'm 99% hearing is that Kawhi Leonard will be returning to Toronto ..."

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew: “But Unc...I’m really feeling Toronto. Or I could create a Laker Dynasty”.
    Dennis: “They had over ten kinds of dipping sauces. Over ten!”

Thread Information