My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's what this is good for:
    absolute useless defensively, horrible positioning/effort/concentration/communication/whatever. Also lazy. 4v5 defensively.
    excellent iso scorer but a mediocre offensive player overall (no ball movement, weak distributor, weak off ball, can't even set a decent pick). Not isoing = not playing. This has so many series where he just sucked period. Also even if he is hot, iso offense won't win you any rings unless your lebron/dad killer/bird/peak kobe. Also his best playstyle - running - is also the one style guaranteed to not win anything with golden state around.
    And the most relevant thing about him is that he is dumb: me first but no superstar ability, leave a championship team when in 2-3 years he'd be the first hand, flat earth, cucked by random , beta wanting to be alpha tbh. He isn't even getting more money (arguably less as he'll get less exposure). Half the league would kill to play in cleveland on that stacked team in a weak conference, great stats, great exposure, playing with a GOAT.

This is too dumb to not be a permanent resident of the pop doghouse.

So, why would pop take him? Realistically tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you the new Koolaid man?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You'd have to be re ed to want that scrub on your team, tbh. Kyrie would be viewed as one of the biggest busts in recent memory if LeBron didn't save his career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie changed his mind... He now wants Lakers or Clips..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Kyrie and amnesty Parker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Nazi is easily becoming one of the better posters in this site tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This Nazi is easily becoming one of the better posters in this site tbh.
    thank you son, but you know I'm a peaceful and objective german tbh. My only fault is being a circus/lakers fan.

You'd have to be re ed to want that scrub on your team, tbh. Kyrie would be viewed as one of the biggest busts in recent memory if LeBron didn't save his career.
    quality trolling tbh real talk kyrie isn't a scrub, he's a top 25 player, but he's just a bad fit on many teams imo. And yes, Lebron made him, without lebron he'd be another isaiah thomas. He's also really dumb unfortunately, you can see it in game, he gets lost a lot.

Are you the new Koolaid man?
    I'm an ethnic german you dumbass, what do you think I have in common with your fellow hunter gatherer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a role playing fantasy loving taco eating fat ass spur fan would think Kyrie has any shot of becoming a Spur

besides Kawhi, we basically have a team of cadavers, gimps and soft ass losers who barely belong on an nba court

What in the world would Cleveland want from us

These nigs are trying to win a championship, not compete for ping pong balls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank you son, but you know I'm a peaceful and objective german tbh. My only fault is being a circus/lakers fan.

quality trolling tbh real talk kyrie isn't a scrub, he's a top 25 player, but he's just a bad fit on many teams imo. And yes, Lebron made him, without lebron he'd be another isaiah thomas. He's also really dumb unfortunately, you can see it in game, he gets lost a lot.

I'm an ethnic german you dumbass, what do you think I have in common with your fellow hunter gatherer?
    So then yes?

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP cant even spell the name right

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's doing it on purpose, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What in the world would Cleveland want from us
    Who knows? CLE likes corpses (Korver, Jefferson, Deron, Rose).

Thread Information