Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2012:

Messi: 3 CL/ 4 Ballon'Dor
    Ronaldo: 1 CL / 1 Ballon D'Or

2018:

Messi: 4 CL/ 5 Ballon'Dor
    Ronaldo: 5 CL / 6 Ballon D'Or*

* (a lock unless Messi rings in Russia)

There is absolutely no way to deny it. The Portuguese has surpassed him as far as who has had the better resume..Just completely turned the tables on him in the last 5-6 years.

Obviously Florentino Perez destroying Barca shambolic governing board since 2013 helped..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How is that? He didnt do in this finals, nothing on semis, nothing last year.
    Rinaldo got 2 ballons in less than a year for the same accomplishment which was winning a final without even playing it.
    Manufactured POS

Misty fans only hope was for Salah to win it because we know he isnt going to win the WC.

Now thats not going to happen

Also Wesley Snejider should have won the Ballon in inters treble year. A treble and World cup finals and he was the best player.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    How is that? He didnt do in this finals, nothing on semis, nothing last year.
    Rinaldo got 2 ballons in less than a year for the same accomplishment which was winning a final without even playing it.
    Manufactured POS
    Hey, don't all over somebody else's agenda post. Messi has to create scoring chances for his teammates and score goals. Sidenaldo has to just sit in the box and wait for his all-star teammates to deliver him the ball in a position to score. Sidenaldo is the beneficiary of his teammates hard work but without them getting an ounce of credit.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Where the do midgetfans get the balls call out Ronaldo when midget as 1 CL in 7 seasons and has a handful of embarrassing knockout stage exits where he was completely missing in action?

They will point the finger at Ronaldo for not scoring in a final but at the same time give midget a pass for 6 seasons of subpar CL performances.

Obviously football is not the nba where a single player can carry a team every single game, it's a collective effort but the fact is Ronaldo has been decisive in the CL more often than not.

Where do you think all the room came from for Benzema to blow up all of a sudden?

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count
    2012:

Messi: 3 CL/ 4 Ballon'Dor
    Ronaldo: 1 CL / 1 Ballon D'Or

2018:

Messi: 4 CL/ 5 Ballon'Dor
    Ronaldo: 5 CL / 6 Ballon D'Or*

* (a lock unless Messi rings in Russia)

There is absolutely no way to deny it. The Portuguese has surpassed him as far as who has had the better resume..Just completely turned the tables on him in the last 5-6 years.

Obviously Florentino Perez destroying Barca shambolic governing board since 2013 helped..
    I don't think 2018 Ballon D'Or is a lock for Cristiano. Who's had the better season so far? Messi. That's pretty obviously, more goals, better football, more trophies, etc. There is one more tournament of significance left, the world cup.

As we stand today I see Messi edging Cristiano - let's see

Post Count
    Where the do midgetfans get the balls call out Ronaldo when midget as 1 CL in 7 seasons and has a handful of embarrassing knockout stage exits where he was completely missing in action?

They will point the finger at Ronaldo for not scoring in a final but at the same time give midget a pass for 6 seasons of subpar CL performances.

Obviously football is not the nba where a single player can carry a team every single game, it's a collective effort but the fact is Ronaldo has been decisive in the CL more often than not.

Where do you think all the room came from for Benzema to blow up all of a sudden?
    LOL Ronaldo didn't even deserve the last 2 golden balls.. come on... he's showing up here and there but hasn't had a complete season in several years now. I can't remember.

Modric has been the best player in Madrid in the last couple years - it's pure marketing

Messi should have one less ballon d or.

Snejider won the treble and got to the finals in the year Barca and Argrntina dissapointed yet he won.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi should have one less ballon d or.

Snejider won the treble and got to the finals in the year Barca and Argrntina dissapointed yet he won.
    And Ronaldo should have Several less awards as well. Messi is inarguably the better player.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Midget fan meltdown in here! Yikes

Midget fan meltdown in here! Yikes
    They wanted Salah to win so badly

We all know Argentina isnt winning anything in tge WC so 1 more ballon d or for Ronaldo

6>5

And even if roandlo gets old

GOATsalah will win it so no chance to tie for messi bwagahag

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    They wanted Salah to win so badly

We all know Argentina isnt winning anything in tge WC so 1 more ballon d or for Ronaldo

6>5

And even if roandlo gets old

GOATsalah will win it so no chance to tie for messi bwagahag
    yes

The scenes when midgetfan sees Salah or Neymar come to the good side

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You have to do things in order to deserve winning something, if you win 2 times and you didnt even play what the is that?
    These type of new soy boy heroes are ing lame.
    Also what the has to do the WC with anything?
    Worst case scenario the ballon is for Bale, the guy that actually made Madrid win.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's all on FloPez for building the most stacked team of the last 5 years. Players that can bail out the big name when he goes missing, something Barca hasn't quite solved yet.

Post Count
    You have to do things in order to deserve winning something, if you win 2 times and you didnt even play what the is that?
    These type of new soy boy heroes are ing lame.
    Also what the has to do the WC with anything?
    Worst case scenario the ballon is for Bale, the guy that actually made Madrid win.
    Ronaldo is a great player, super compe ive, and knows how to take care of his body. But he's almost disappeared the last couple years making a play here and there and tapping in some red apples when opportunity arises. Add the penalties to that.

Heck... his team won the european championship for him and he was out injured most of the final

So it stands to reason that only marketing has given him the last 2 golden balls

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    But he's almost disappeared the last couple years making a play here and there
    What the am i reading? Midgetfan in full meltdown, damage control mode

You do realize Ronaldo as been CL's top scorer for the past 6 seasons, right? If Ronaldo has disappeared the last couple years, midget is extinct

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

You do realize Ronaldo as been CL's top scorer for the past 6 seasons, right? If Ronaldo has disappeared the last couple years, midget is extinct
    Ronaldo just happy to be a part of Team Bale.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Ronaldo just happy to be a part of Team Bale.
    Worst part is Madridfan was ting all over Bale in his first year, tbh... now he's saving tapnaldo ass...

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

imagine the Oompa Loompas in here if Ronaldo went ghost against ROMA

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And still everybody knows Messi >>> Tristiano. Nothing will change.

The new pecking order

Ronaldo>>>Salah>>>>Immobile>>>>>Park>>>>Messi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is a great player, super compe ive, and knows how to take care of his body. But he's almost disappeared the last couple years making a play here and there and tapping in some red apples when opportunity arises. Add the penalties to that.

Heck... his team won the european championship for him and he was out injured most of the final

So it stands to reason that only marketing has given him the last 2 golden balls
    Exactly.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Players are ranked based on career accomplishments, numbers and trophies, not who's the most technically skilled and can dribble through more Las Palmas scrubs. If that was the case, Kobe>>>>>everyone else.

Ronaldo had the better career, therefore Ronaldo>Midget. It's quite simple
    Last edited by Bynumite; 05-26-2018 at 10:54 PM.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Players are ranked based on career accomplishments, numbers and trophies, not who's the most technically skilled and can dribble through more Las Palmas scrubs. If that was the case, Kobe>>>>>everyone else.

Ronaldo had the better career, therefore Ronaldo>Midget. It's quite simple
    Truth bomb

Also.....

Ronaldo never quit on his country.

Ronaldo never quit on his country.
    Ronaldo has an international ring too.

Messi cant win without iniesta/xavi carrying his bum

Thread Information