My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I am coming to San Antonio this weekend for a good friend's wedding.

She is originally from my hometown of Huntsville, Ala. but moved to Dallas after college graduation and is getting married in San Antonio this weekend to her fiance, who is from SA.

My days Friday and Saturday will be pretty much tied to the wedding but I'm coming back to NJ on Monday but have Sunday free.

I was wondering if there were any good spots to watch the potential game 1 of the Spurs playoff game somewhere.

And if I have time, what else should I plan on doing? I want to visit the Riverwalk, the Alamo.

I wish I had time (and money LOL) to attend the Spurs game but figure the time constraints won't allow me.

But it would be great to find a good spot where Spurs fan commence to watch a game!

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If game 1 is on Sunday go to the game lol. I use this ticket broker, ticketeholesaler.com to get tix game 1 tickets right now are going for as low as $14

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, thanks for the tip! I'll def. use that if game 1 is on Sunday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the game is on Saturday, the groom's going to catch a ton of heat for allowing the wedding date to fall on the start of the playoffs. They better have a TV on site.

Thread Information