My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ship has sunk tbh.... time to make moves

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no it’s called tanking if you haven’t heard that’s how we got Timmy. Suck it up one year tank get our stud SF let go a lot of dead weight make a few smart trades and we back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it. The Rockets aren't going to lose 5 in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no it’s called tanking if you haven’t heard that’s how we got Timmy. Suck it up one year tank get our stud SF let go a lot of dead weight make a few smart trades and we back.
    I still trust PATFO to draft and develop but they haven't been even average in the FA/trade front in years.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO aren't trying to tank, you got

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreat is off his meds again.

We one game off from having the second worse record in the West that good tanking to me. Still watch all the games but we need to re load and it is not going to be via free agents. Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should just tank for Zion

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won’t be drafting that high but then again one more injury and we could.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul , Green and Nene back tomorrow with Spurs... maybe spurs dont win again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not in Pop's DNA to tank I don't think. I think we'll see big movement after Dec 15. But Pop's should stop alienating players with his comments. Where's the CIA Pops who just keep to himself, just play under radar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not in Pop's DNA to tank I don't think. I think we'll see big movement after Dec 15. But Pop's should stop alienating players with his comments. Where's the CIA Pops who just keep to himself, just play under radar
    He is bitter and pissed and letting all the things under his skin which frustrate him come to the surface. He's acting out, probably hitting the wine a little harder. If he becomes further disillusioned I could see him taking time off or just turning the keys over to Ime and Messina entirely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now is the perfect time to tank. No Kawhi, Dejounte Murray injured. It’s the perfect excuse to tank this season to get a Zion or whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should just tank for Zion
    Zion will be book it. He's got no skills besides dunking. Would definitely take RJ Barrett tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion will be book it. He's got no skills besides dunking. Would definitely take RJ Barrett tho
    The last Canadian to be propped up like that was Andrew Wiggins...Canadians suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong

me too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we lose to Houston...
    nothing changes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You definitely don’t watch college b-ball if you believe this bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's divisive for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, in honor of our modern military culture ..I propose we not use tank to describe this team, but drone our way to the late lottery, drone for Zion for examp. Like you want to fight a war, but do it cheaply, that's the Spurs way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, the stupidity. Watch a game and not sportcenter whenever Duke plays.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Zion will be book it. He's got no skills besides dunking.
    I remember people saying the same thing about Blake Griffin, and he became an all-around skilled player. If Zion is willing to put the work in like Blake has, there's no reason why he can't make the same leap. In the meantime, it's tough to pass on his combination of size, strength and athleticism.

Would definitely take RJ Barrett tho
    Barrett is overrated, imo. He's a selfish no-defense chucker. His tunnel vision down the stretch pretty much cost them the Gonzaga game. Despite being on the most stacked team in college hoops, his usage rate is insanely high even though his TS% is only ninth-best on the team. I could easily see him becoming the textbook example of an "empty stats on bad teams" player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Popovich realizes we need to tank, this roster made up of spare parts isn't winning anything this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ship has sunk tbh.... time to make moves
    A time of crisis is the last time to make moves, that's the Spurs' history.

When the Spurs are going worst, Pop tells them, "This is the group we have, we have to figure it out, no one's coming to rescue us."

It has led to championships in the past.

Obviously, that approach won't come close to a championship this year, but the Spurs still hate making panic moves. They think that when you're wounded and confused and everyone knows it, that's the last time to try to make a deal. That's been their history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember people saying the same thing about Blake Griffin, and he became an all-around skilled player. If Zion is willing to put the work in like Blake has, there's no reason why he can't make the same leap. In the meantime, it's tough to pass on his combination of size, strength and athleticism.

Barrett is overrated, imo. He's a selfish no-defense chucker. His tunnel vision down the stretch pretty much cost them the Gonzaga game. Despite being on the most stacked team in college hoops, his usage rate is insanely high even though his TS% is only ninth-best on the team. I could easily see him becoming the textbook example of an "empty stats on bad teams" player.
    And who still really never became the franchise player many hyped him to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just got a severe ass beating and were down by almost 50 against the tpups but losing to Houston is the marker of the ship sinking? Lmao

Thread Information