My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would've sucked to lose this game with a soft jumper, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did make the game tying shot though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My statement early in the 4th quarter (in the game thread):

Manu gonna save us? Sure as ain't gonna be Aldridge to the rescue.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Albeit a very contested shot. Whereas, Manu getting to the rim vs. Matthews for an open lay-up. That brings to mind this that I said in the game thread:

Spurs should be going at Matthews every ing possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did, tbh... you can call me old fashioned, but I'll take a drive with the possibility of getting a foul every day over a soft jumper, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give LMA credit for making the shot. But the mean still is that he s his pants in the clutch. I think he might have still squirted a bit when the Mavs defender put his hand in his face.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fadeaway is a lost art & old school move crafted by some of the best players to ever play the game. Bird, Machale and Jordan come to mind. Its LAs goto move where hes most comfortable so i dont mind it at all. When its not falling where he sometimes falters is not mixing it up inside. This year hes got the balance right.

Made the last 2 baskets before the winner & was there to clean up if manu missed . Deserves credit tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fadeaway is a lost art & old school move crafted by some of the best players to ever play the game. Bird, Machale and Jordan come to mind. Its LAs goto move where hes most comfortable so i dont mind it at all. When its not falling where he sometimes falters is not mixing it up inside. This year hes got the balance right.

Made the last 2 baskets before the winner & was there to clean up if manu missed . Deserves credit tbh
    I'm with ElNono though. Something towards the rim (especially when down) is the best way to go. Better to keep the defense on their heels. But LMA did score two baskets in the final minute tonight and good on him for it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would've sucked to lose this game with a soft jumper, tbh...

Pisses me off, watching this (Besides LMA rushing the shot). Foul at 1.7. I doubt if we got more than 0.8. In today's NBA where everything is getting reviewed, that's BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Albeit a very contested shot. Whereas, Manu getting to the rim vs. Matthews for an open lay-up. That brings to mind this that I said in the game thread:
    40 year old with the blowby though tbh...

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different player. For that matter, I don’t even know if the real LMA is in that uniform this year, but the stunt double sure looks like him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did, tbh... you can call me old fashioned, but I'll take a drive with the possibility of getting a foul every day over a soft jumper, tbh
    Yea. Against the Celtics he bullied Horford down low for the game tying shot, I’d like to see more of that too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obv that was a very emotional game due to certain role player getting hurt during the game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck yeah. Hes talented at jumpshots but sometimes talent can be a persons undoing if you look at it to bail you out

Thread Information