Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Democratic party does not yet have a strong candidate for the 2020 presidential election, according to JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon in an interview on Friday.

“The thing about the Democrats is they will not have a chance, in my opinion. They don’t have a strong centrist, pro-business, pro-free enterprise person,” Dimon told Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business’s “Wall Street Week.”

“The American public is not clamoring for more government. They were angry about the Great Recession, they blamed banks, they blamed Washington, but they’re also angry about the bureaucracy,” he said.

Dimon’s comments come as Democrats plan to take back both chambers of Congress in 2018. Speculation has been swirling around a slew of potential candidates who want to take on President Trump in 2020.

Figures such as Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and former Vice President Joe Biden have all been floated as possible contenders, according to a report in The Hill.

Dimon, who serves as the chairman of the Business Roundtable, said in November that Trump would likely be a one-term president. He has since said he regrets those comments.

https://dmlnews.com/jpmorgan-ceo-dem...o-chance-2020/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's your definition of a globalist, Chris?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't like Bernie or Warren? I wonder why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't like Bernie or Warren? I wonder why.
    well for starters bernie is a 2 face sellout and warren is a ing lying ass fraud.

but here's to another exciting bs 2020 voting hoax that has all of america believing they have a voice in anything to do with big brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Dimon, who serves as the chairman of the Business Roundtable, said in November that Trump would likely be a one-term president."

ROFL two months ago he said that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Dimon, who serves as the chairman of the Business Roundtable, said in November that Trump would likely be a one-term president."

ROFL two months ago he said that
    Maybe he's changed his mind after the tax plan passing, other regulations lifted and the stock market still soaring.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe he's changed his mind after the tax plan passing, other regulations lifted and the stock market still soaring.
    So will he change his mind if the stock market goes down?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So will he change his mind if the stock market goes down?
    Are you liberals afraid that people will change their minds and re-elect Trump regardless of his tweets, his infidelity, his calling countries " holes", his un-presidential whatever because the economy is doing better? That Trump exactly fits this chairman of the Business Roundtable (whatever that is) idea of a "strong centrist, pro-business, pro-free enterprise person"?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you liberals afraid that people will change their minds and re-elect Trump regardless of his tweets, his infidelity, his calling countries " holes", his un-presidential whatever because the economy is doing better? That Trump exactly fits this chairman of the Business Roundtable (whatever that is) idea of a "strong centrist, pro-business, pro-free enterprise person"?
    Nice rant.

You didn't answer though.

lol afraid. He'll probably be re-elected if he stops ing up for one straight month. Thanks for the cop out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice rant.

You didn't answer though.

lol afraid. He'll probably be re-elected if he stops ing up for one straight month. Thanks for the cop out.
    I fail to see why you think you know me well enough to state that I am disingenuous or afraid. And Trump will probably be re-elected if the economy continues to improve especially since the Dems don't seem to have anyone yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criminal Dimon and his vampire-squid criminal bank

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I fail to see why you think you know me well enough to state that I am disingenuous or afraid. And Trump will probably be re-elected if the economy continues to improve especially since the Dems don't seem to have anyone yet.
    I was mocking your saying that liberals would be afraid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    criminal Dimon and his vampire-squid criminal bank
    I have no qualms with Chase except that they refuse to accept cash deposited in my daughter's account (since I'm not the account holder) - so ridiculous. How am I to get her money in a pinch? It's Wells Fargo that's criminal - unfortunately, it's the main bank at University of Florida - with a branch in their student union and Wells Fargo ATMs on campus. I absolutely hate supporting them but gotta because of the convenience. The day he graduates that account is gonna be closed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was mocking your saying that liberals would be afraid.
    My apologies. I shouldn't have used the word afraid - maybe concerned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My apologies. I shouldn't have used the word afraid - maybe concerned.
    It's simple in bency. He'll up practically every way he can until the election and you and his other supporters will make every excuse you can for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's simple in bency. He'll up practically every way he can until the election and you and his other supporters will make every excuse you can for him.
    Pav, what it is, is that his supporters are past the point of whatever he says or tweets or whatever the media says about him - as long as his policies have the economy (and our future) improving, pretty much nothing else matters. I don't need to make excuses for him - he's not my husband, child or friend - his job is to DO what is in the best interest of Americans - so what if he's got a foul mouth, bad manners, xxxx whatever you can think of. Don't let whatever he says or tweets bother you - I don't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pav, what it is, is that his supporters are past the point of whatever he says or tweets or whatever the media says about him
    You never did care. That's the whole point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how's he ed up yet?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how's he ed up yet?
    See what I mean? Nothing matters to any of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See what I mean? Nothing matters to any of you.
    just like rmt said, i don't get my "feelings" involved because they don't ing matter! i want to see growth in our nations economy and whatnot. i am not concerned with trumps tweets or anything else to do with trump as long as he rights this ship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's simple in bency.
    ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    just like rmt said, i don't get my "feelings" involved because they don't ing matter! i want to see growth in our nations economy and whatnot. i am not concerned with trumps tweets or anything else to do with trump as long as he rights this ship.
    So you were fine with Obama because there was growth in the nation's economy and whatnot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes no sense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Makes no sense.
    To you.