Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What other non-sport sports do yuse like to partake in on a regular basis?

I do A LOT of bass fishing. It's top water season and have been pulling in 10 or more every time I go out to my local spot. Fishing is a lot like golf in the sense you need a lure and rod for most situations the way you need a club for every part of a hole.

I love bowling and suck at it, but can scratch near a 200 consistently after a pitcher or two of beer. Don't get to go enough with the baby.

Shooting range. Fun times. Going to get a shotgun when I vacay in Texas next week so I can shoot clay soon.

And if you can drink while doing it, I'll give it a try. Except golf- it's just not my thing, but I loves me some mini-golf.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    e Ball.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But for real...I haven't had time to do anything like this. I guess golf. Which I play once a year and suck at.
    There's a sweet zone between 2 and 6 beers where I'm pretty good.

Used to play a lot of pool but no mas.

I've been to some of the shotgun ranges that have a path through a wooded section and have stations set up through them. And you keep score.
    I'm sure there's a name for that but it's pretty fun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    golf is easy, until it begins to matter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    go bowling every now and again with same group of people but we all suck at it tbh. it's still good for laughs.

mini golf is still fun tbh ... other than that ping pong is cool but rarely comes up since high school

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Golf is a good time. Especially when putting back a few brews

ping pong I pretty fun as well, played almost everyday at my previous job and got pretty good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Golf is my favorite and I'm horrible.

I haven't bowled in forever but I used to bowl a lot in leagues abs even tried a few amateur tourneys. My best average was 192 and when I realized that was probably my ceiling I gave up.

I got good enough at ping pong to beat people left handed.

Had a big yard growing up and for whatever reason, we set up croquet and the family and neighbor participation got so involved that we set up yard lights and would play past midnight during the summers.

I sucked at darts until I realized you don't throw it like a baseball.

I love poker but get tired of Texas hold em. I like playing dealer calls game and mix it up with all kinds of variations.

I used to be pretty good at wii sports resort Frisbee toss

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is karaoke a sport?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I really like pool but really don't play it often anymore since I grew out of frequenting bars.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    bocce

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used to play frisbee golf quite a bit. Much less the past 5 years, but it was fun.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What other non-sport sports do yuse like to partake in on a regular basis?

I do A LOT of bass fishing. It's top water season and have been pulling in 10 or more every time I go out to my local spot. Fishing is a lot like golf in the sense you need a lure and rod for most situations the way you need a club for every part of a hole.

I love bowling and suck at it, but can scratch near a 200 consistently after a pitcher or two of beer. Don't get to go enough with the baby.

Shooting range. Fun times. Going to get a shotgun when I vacay in Texas next week so I can shoot clay soon.

And if you can drink while doing it, I'll give it a try. Except golf- it's just not my thing, but I loves me some mini-golf.
    Kayak/wade fishing the flats on the South Texas coast.

I actually run, swim and bike so I’m in good shape to fish in this heat and humidity of the summer.
    October is the best though. Good weather, and the lures work well as the baitfish thin out.
    I have the trout figured out this year. The Big gulf trout that enter the channels. I have slayed them this year.
    Redfish are more fun and easier.

I will fish freshwater but I like rivers and streams the best; the bass don’t get as big as in lakes or tanks.

I completely stink at golf and bowling.
    Not good at the more repe ive concentration sports in which running is not required. Sports with balls and running suit me much better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Soccer

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I heavy lift, as I've said here before. I've gotten out of hitting certain goals for now and I'm just in maintenance mode.

I'm pretty good at ping pong...I grew up with a table in the house and my dad was one of the best players I've ever seen. He beat my uncle who won several big tournaments in the the Houston area.

Played some rec league bball for a while, but my knees couldn't keep up so I had to stop. Played in a local softball league for a bit too but I quit after seeing a dude blow a hamstring running the bases. that...I need my body for my day to day livelihood.

I can hold my own at pool and I play when I'm out at a place where the tables are decent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The softball game that did it for me was seeing a rocket launch off the bat that took a weird bounce, hitting the 3rd baseman in the face. He just crumpled like he'd been shot. He broke some face bones, was lucky he didn't lose any vision.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kayak/wade fishing the flats on the South Texas coast.

I actually run, swim and bike so I’m in good shape to fish in this heat and humidity of the summer.
    October is the best though. Good weather, and the lures work well as the baitfish thin out.
    I have the trout figured out this year. The Big gulf trout that enter the channels. I have slayed them this year.
    Redfish are more fun and easier.

I will fish freshwater but I like rivers and streams the best; the bass don’t get as big as in lakes or tanks.

I completely stink at golf and bowling.
    Not good at the more repe ive concentration sports in which running is not required. Sports with balls and running suit me much better.
    Yeah, I'm headed home to SA next Saturday and I used to fish casuaully back home, but all baitfishing for the usual- cats, gar, rock bass, etc.. Have been absolutely killing it from the banks here in the heat of the day around 530 to 8 on Whopper Ploppers. Great lure and dummy proof too. Dunno what the procedure is for traveling with lures but am very excited to bass fish in the spots I always frequented back then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is karaoke a sport?
    sure! takes balls tbh. i've only ever done karaoke twice and i was trashed back in my early 20's. 's too uncomfortable for me and my voice sucks anyhow. however, i was told i killed a few tenacious d songs while i was on mic. i think they meant i killed, as in ruined those songs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i used to occasionally hit up the foosball tables when i used to frequent bars back when i drank in my 20's. i can still kick some ass on those tables but i'm not so into the game much these days. used to play in tournaments when i was 15-16 yrs old out on 6th street in the bars of ATX. if yall think i'm weird yall should've met the norms who would frequent those tournaments.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    Compe ive masturbating.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i tried fishing....but sitting around waiting for a bite is lame.... then i cheated, went to the back where those fish farms have their fishes in another large tub, i was fishing out of it...but i through them back into the other pond for recreational fishers...fck them

Thread Information