My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA offishul site:

"Expected to be out until at least Dec 21"

Do you know more?
    Did you run into Wemby at HEB in Aisle 7?
    Does Wembys barber also cut your hair?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like it and i want some answers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He rolled his ankle real bad against the Lakers. I wonder if that has lingered and the Spurs figured the Bucks are about to blow out that butt hole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LoL dk where this All Global gets it's info but they're tryin. Update, from Osborn below.

Victor Wembanyama Injury Update, What Happened To Victor Wembanyama? (allglobalupdates.com)

According to the injury tracker, Victor Wembanyama suffered from ankle soreness, which led to his absence from the game against the Milwaukee Bucks. The injury was not serious, and he is expected to make a comeback on Thursday against the Chicago Bulls. The Spurs are expected to upgrade him to probable for the game.

Last edited by MultiTroll; 12-20-2023 at 12:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we will find out tomorrow. But I am not a timeologist.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how many of you can be this dumb. He’s not injured, they have to list a reason for DNPs to avoid load management fines and the �� coach thinks it’s good for Victors development to sit him vs the best players in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how many of you can be this dumb. He’s not injured, they have to list a reason for DNPs to avoid load management fines and the �� coach thinks it’s good for Victors development to sit him vs the best players in the NBA.
    wut ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Injured or not, I hope they don't rest him for the Bucks and Celtics games because I got tickets to those and want to see him play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably truth tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So iyo this is just being fabricated?:

"Victor Wembanyama suffered the injury during the game against the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday, December 17."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am actually surprised he has not injured more because that was everyone’s big concern him being so skinny. So if he is injured it is just plain stupid to put him out on the floor where he could do more damage as the World is not going to end if he misses a few games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If it was a playoff game, I probably would've played him," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said after the 144-119 loss. "He's not happy about it, but I would rather err on the conservative side since it's the same ankle that you just got a time limitation on. But just a freak, freak accident before the game."

"playoff game"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read some comments from people that were there at the game and saw everything. They're basically saying what you're saying, which is crazy.

Is poop crazy enough to sit him because of all the recent media attention about the team freezing him out?

Everything about this season is feeling like . Wemby deserves better.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh wemby rolled his already-tender ankle. 110% smart move by pop and the staff to rest him.

keep him out to the new year. enjoy christmas and the holidays, spurs-only-good-player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if a ball boy was all it took to reagrivate it he should probably sit out for awhile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if a ball boy was all it took to reagrivate it he should probably sit out for awhile
    a rolled ankle is a rolled ankle. it has nothing to do with the cir stances.

Thread Information