Page 288 of 378 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 9434
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UConn runs a motion offense. It could be said truthfully that they have either no PG, or five PGs. There is no ball dominant player,and in fact, no one attacks the rim off the dribble. Every play involves at least 3-4 different screens, and the player that shoots rarely dribbles the ball. He either cuts to the rim for a bunny, or flares to an open spot for a wide open J.
    I haven't seen enough of him, but do you think Castle/Vassell guard duo could work? With a couple of traditional wings that aren't point forwards?
    I wouldn't pick him if he can't solve our point guard issues. Doesn't have to be a floor general, just competent enough as a primary ballhandler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take Buz and Topic this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have a feeling Spurs will go with Topic #4 and Salaun #8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Nikola Topic but I do believe he won't be NBA ready right away like a Castle, Sheppard, or Dillingham. Topic is a High Risk High Reward type of pic but considering that Wemby is already playing at a superstar level the Spurs need to draft players that can contribute right away.
    i feel that the high reward phrase, gets overused a lot... like he's not athletic, he's never going to be, it's not a big gamble like drafting andre drummond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ausar went top 5 last year. Keegan Murray the year before that.

Not saying it's 1:1 and I'm still not 100% sold on Risacher but "3&D" wings that can't create definitely go in the top 5/10 tbh.
    Ausar is a ball-handler with great defense, he's not the same template here. Murray was much more productive and well-rounded. Risacher, they're saying, can't even attack close-outs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have a feeling Spurs will go with Topic #4 and Salaun #8
    That would be like not having a draft at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Castle isn't a PG, has subpar shooting ability, subpar playmaking ability, subpar athleticism, is slightly undersized for his position. I really don't get why everyone seems to have a hardon for the guy.
    this is the time of the year where spurstalk falls in love with a guy who plays defense, but can't shoot. Happens every year. Last year it was Anthony Black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buzelis is particularly hard to predict for me. He seems affable, skilled. But he has a reputation for low motor that he is trying to convince people it isn't true. Maybe it's not true. But Castle, in contrast, feels like an adult already. Interviews/workouts will be crucial I imagine. He seems like a classic Spur in that he's skilled and not a head case. But I'm still hesitant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this guy was already in the league? How many Toppin Bros are there tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic is gonna spend more time with NBA medical teams than on the court during his workouts. No one is burning a high pick on him without knowing the actual state of his knee. First out for 4 months, then out again after 2 weeks... Don't wish him bad, but when it starts like that, that not always ends well... Even in doubt, teams wiil pass, I believe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this guy was already in the league? How many Toppin Bros are there tbh
    He’s not related to the other Toppins somehow.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic is gonna spend more time with NBA medical teams than on the court during his workouts. No one is burning a high pick on him without knowing the actual state of his knee. First out for 4 months, then out again after 2 weeks... Don't wish him bad, but when it starts like that, that not always ends well... Even in doubt, teams wiil pass, I believe.
    Hoping Wash takes him at 2 because the Spurs will be tempted to take him at 4 when they will likely still get him at 8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic was my guy heading into this draft (i think his shooting will come along) but this latest knee injury leaves me out on him tbh. Maybe if you trade down from 8 to late lottery but absolutely not top 10 given the major knee red flags.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic was my guy heading into this draft (i think his shooting will come along) but this latest knee injury leaves me out on him tbh. Maybe if you trade down from 8 to late lottery but absolutely not top 10 given the major knee red flags.
    That's where I'm at as well...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC Locked On Spurs has to be the worst Locked On I've ever heard. Jeff Garcia is a , he makes so many factual errors every episode. His takes are blander that vanilla. He repeats himself. He still doesn't know the Spurs have the CHA(14) pick next year. His guests are just as ed as him. Today he had on Rudy Campos who gave his two Spurs picks as Topic & Dilly, said Knecht went to Tennessee for 4 years, and said Salaune could be the next Giannis. He's like the hater of NBA analysis and predictions

I don't know why I waste my time with that manure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if you manage to have Silver remove the 3pt line.
    Touché

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would be barlows comp in this draft? Could he be Sarr light?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Save him for the 2nd round IF he is still there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be like not having a draft at all.
    Yeah, if we are going to draft Topic and Salaun, I'd rather we just give up 4 and 8 for Herb Jones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 foot would be ELITE, not expected. Plus 3.5 is fine for a POA defender.
    yes, and if we're projecting him as a defender, he HAS to be elite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there were enough question marks around Topic's games even without these injuries. Seems like the team that drafts him in the top 10 is setting themselves up for Darko-like results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC Locked On Spurs has to be the worst Locked On I've ever heard. Jeff Garcia is a , he makes so many factual errors every episode. His takes are blander that vanilla. He repeats himself. He still doesn't know the Spurs have the CHA(14) pick next year. His guests are just as ed as him. Today he had on Rudy Campos who gave his two Spurs picks as Topic & Dilly, said Knecht went to Tennessee for 4 years, and said Salaune could be the next Giannis. He's like the hater of NBA analysis and predictions

Small Market Bias is the best Spurs podcast, IMO, but Matt Tynan is too busy or too lazy to do episodes on a regular cadence.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there were enough question marks around Topic's games even without these injuries. Seems like the team that drafts him in the top 10 is setting themselves up for Darko-like results.
    Every team in top10 is in such a bad situation that they simply can't risk picking a player with so many red flags.
    I guess maybe the Rockets could do it since they're in a better spot than other teams. Grizzlies don't need another point guard.
    I think he's going to be picked in #11-15 range.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Garcia is dumb as rocks

Thread Information