Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh, I came alright. You think your dad's face had Oil of Olay on it? I don't know who sucks better, your mom, dad or you?
    Who do you think?

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's funny, why is it in all your sodomy stories about other peoples mom's do they all happen to have penis's.
    Becasue of your family's genes, you're blaming me for you having hermaphrodite parents?

That little freudian slip up just proves how much of a closet fairy you are.
    Hey, you take it in the ass, I only pitch.
    Don't tell me you're going to deny it! Talk about closet case.

I guess we can go back and forth on the gay daddy butt joke fest all day, but i have more important things to do.

It seems like once i tell you off, you can't stop with the lame jokes. I guess it was i who hit the nerve.

I watched every game VY played at UT. I played football all of my life, dad coaches football, and I can dissect a game piece by piece. I know what I saw, and I saw VY make very nice throws from the pocket under pressure situations. The TD pass to Limas Sweed that canned OSU was from the pocket and was a difficult touch pass down the left sideline. Perfect timing required. You do not know what you are talking about as evidenced by your statements on this forum.

Thread Information