Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clarence Seedorf won his 4th Champions League Cup with 3 different clubs.
    That's pretty damn impressive man.

Stomping on Laker haters Purple & Gold's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly to hear any ManU or Liverpool fan cry about how much money Chelsea spends is just laughable. That's like the Yankees and Red Sox crying about the Blue Jays spending money. Shut up and take your medicine like a man. Those teams have been outspending other teams for years and now they want to cry about another team joining their ranks. Who cares where Chelsea got the money, they got it. Like if it matters if it's the owners money or not.

Now that there's another team that has money to spend all I hear is crying from the teams that have been dominating for years. Before the only thing Chelsea had to look forward to was a possible UEFA Cup invitation at best. There was never a chance at a League le because the few top teams always outspent the rest of the League drastically. Now that there's a new a new team on the block all I hear is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and if you don't think benitez is a great manager then your just re ed, liverpool were a mess tacticly and were not a great team until benitez arrived, benites has turned that all around in 3 years.
    Benitez is a good manager, but not as great as all the scousers would like you to believe. Liverpool is a great tournament club. And even then they pick and choose their tournaments very carefully. They're not out there trying to win everything like other top clubs are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roman abramovich is not passionate about football or chelsea, there will come a time where he will get bored and take is money else where, and then chelsea won't beable to afford the players wages without their billionaire owner. then they will be ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please...

The stage is already set it doesn't matter if Roman gets bored and sells the team. We've been smart enough to use his money to build up the farm system. We have more than enough good young players to not have to worry about "his money". Chelsea is now a "brand name" they're not going anywhere. But you do have to admit it is funny when ManU and Liverpool fans complain about spending money.

Thread Information