Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    If that is the case. I should close the windows, just in case.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    looks like mizzou and nebraska have until friday to make a decision on this.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    frankly,

the previous 2 posts display a complete lack of understanding of the nature of football, and how easy it is for a mediocre team to get hot and win a few games in a row, and how hard it is to consistently win, week in and week out.

watch a few more seasons of pro and college ball, you might start to catch on...

So you are saying all other sports, including pro sports teams have it wrong besides college football?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Nebraska leaves, then it will be U.T. and Oklahoma owning the confrence from here on out till forever. No other team in the conference has staying power. And shut the up aggay fan. I can already see you all posting that you think your team is also in the mix with the the Longhorns and Sooners.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Nebraska leaves, then it will be U.T. and Oklahoma owning the confrence from here on out till forever. No other team in the conference has staying power. And shut the up aggay fan. I can already see you all posting that you think your team is also in the mix with the the Longhorns and Sooners.
    If Nebraska leaves, there will be no Big 12.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    If Nebraska leaves, there will be no Big 12.
    pretty much this.

the Big XII North already sucks ass enough as it is....losing Nebraska would kill the league as a whole.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    I think you gotta go with a Pac/Big -16. USC would usually rule the Western Division and Texas would usually rule the Eastern Division. That would make for a of a conference championship game.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I think you gotta go with a Pac/Big -16. USC would usually rule the Western Division and Texas would usually rule the Eastern Division. That would make for a of a conference championship game.
    Travel has to become an issue here. Imagine traveling from college station tx to washington state. that's just insane. Football wouldn't be such a big deal but how about other sports like tennis and soccer where they play away games during the week on tuesdays and wednesdays.

Just doesn't make sense. I would prefer the big 12 stay together but if the "pac 16" is the other option, I hope A&M finds there way to the SEC.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Travel has to become an issue here. Imagine traveling from college station tx to washington state. that's just insane.
    BC to Miami in the ACC seems to work. Although I do not know what their respective athletic budgets net profit/losses are and how travel affects that.

The Big 12 is hard for travel because some of the schools are in more remote type areas, which does affect travel. For teams out of major markets like Austin, travel is not as big of a deal.

A lot probably depends on the type of TV deal that is made that might offset any potential large travel costs.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Travel has to become an issue here. Imagine traveling from college station tx to washington state. that's just insane. Football wouldn't be such a big deal but how about other sports like tennis and soccer where they play away games during the week on tuesdays and wednesdays.

Just doesn't make sense. I would prefer the big 12 stay together but if the "pac 16" is the other option, I hope A&M finds there way to the SEC.
    eh. I think the travel might be overblown a bit.

Hawaii seems to make it work.

Thread Information