Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He did an a 1 hour interview in his native Bahia Blanca home with Ben & Skin. They posted photos afterwards and see ...

They asked him about it and he said he had 5 jerseys from other players which were JKidd's NJ, Garnett's Boston, Kobe's, Timmy's and the Dirk jersey.

I like.

http://basta.metro951.com/

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Game recognizes Game.

Manu>Dirk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone really dislikes dirk,

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand how people can dislike Dirk. The dude has brought it his entire career and is always proffesional about everything (except exercise bikes).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game recognizes Game.

Manu>Dirk.

2014 WC Golden Ball winner

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kg??

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope that's not all Manu got out of him for that '06 fuck up.
    When the invaders came they brought our greatest fear. Not of them, but of us. They stripped away our hopes of what humanity could be, shined a light on the ugly reality of what we were. We saw that humanity would not stand as one. Those willing to fight would have to stand alone. But still we stood.

They came in wave after unrelenting wave, barely any attempt to avoid our fire. It was like no matter the death toll it was all just a game to them. Maybe victory was just a second thought to the little bastards. What they wanted was to see the moment when we broke, when we'd see that no matter how desperate our defense they had already won. But still we stood.

And now the invaders are gone. Seems as though they are forgotten already. What of us that fought and remain? Do we deserve the same fate as the foe we battled?

Never Forget

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand how people can dislike Dirk.
    The only reasons to dislike Dirk (douche team and owner) have nothing to do with his own personality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those pics were taken last week in Buenos Aires, when Manu was here for his Foundation's gala. I believe that jersey was one of the items auctioned there.

Saludos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially why the Boston jersey? When I think of Garnett in a Celtics jersey I see Manu block him and that crazy ball fake of last season ...
    The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.”

Relax, its only...... bobby4germany's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially why the Boston jersey? When I think of Garnett in a Celtics jersey I see Manu block him and that crazy ball fake of last season ...
    That was the first thing that came to my mind too!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if any players have his jersey? I know Kobe said he is one of his favorite players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game recognizes Game.

Manu>Dirk.

Lamborghini Mercy Monostradamus's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    cheap fuck only bought a replica.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet he thinks the person living in the whitehouse is doing a great job to
    “It’s hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them,” James said. “I’m a winner. It’s not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them. That doesn’t make sense to me. I’m a competitor. That’s what I do. It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”
    he had to email it to howard could not tell someone in person that

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You dummies actually think Manu is better than Dirk....no one is that stupid...ya'll trollin sons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Dirk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did an a 1 hour interview in his native Bahia Blanca home with Ben & Skin.
    Those pics were taken last week in Buenos Aires, when Manu was here for his Foundation's gala. I believe that jersey was one of the items auctioned there.
    Yeah, if you listen to the interview, you can tell they're not in Bahia Blanca.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone wants to sum up the interview that would be amazing!

Contributor to Basketbawful, check it out

Can i haz a Merlin plz? Strange Botwin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk is a no good flopping, ball hoggin', born in the junkyard muthafucker. His flopping and whining cost us a three-peat. A THREE-PEAT! If you like Dirk, you are no Spurs fan.

And for who would say, "Well, Manu likes him...", let me tell you something that is all diplomatic bullshit. Manu hates his guts with the heat of a million suns. Manu couldn't even watch Dirk lift the trophy by his own admission.

You like/respect/tolerate Dirk go buy a puke green and loser blue jersey, you sellouts. You bought the media's sob story. You bought the ESPN/ABC Lifetime Original Movie narrative. Now get the fuck out of Spurs nation!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone wants to sum up the interview that would be amazing!
    It was more of a conversation where they go through his career, starting from being a kid and playing in Argentina, to making the leap to Europe (where he says that winning the Euroleague took a huge weight off his back, since that was his first title), getting drafted, winning with the NT, talking and praising Pop both as a friend and how he handles the coach/friend duality, how that relationship evolved since he arrived in SA, complaining about Tony not passing the ball to him, how he met his wife, the kids, etc.

It's basically a rundown throughout his life and career all tightly packed within one hour. Nothing really new there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if any players have his jersey? I know Kobe said he is one of his favorite players.
    With soccer its more simple ... after the game you try to change the jersey with the player of the opponents team you like. In the NBA that is not possible, because all jerseys have to be cut into pieces to be used for trading cards

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk is a no good flopping, ball hoggin', born in the junkyard muthafucker. His flopping and whining cost us a three-peat. A THREE-PEAT! If you like Dirk, you are no Spurs fan.

And for who would say, "Well, Manu likes him...", let me tell you something that is all diplomatic bullshit. Manu hates his guts with the heat of a million suns. Manu couldn't even watch Dirk lift the trophy by his own admission.

You like/respect/tolerate Dirk go buy a puke green and loser blue jersey, you sellouts. You bought the media's sob story. You bought the ESPN/ABC Lifetime Original Movie narrative. Now get the fuck out of Spurs nation!
    Yeah since Ginobili never tries to flop and hog the ball.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Dirk is a no good flopping, ball hoggin', born in the junkyard muthafucker. His flopping and whining cost us a three-peat. A THREE-PEAT!
    Manu cost the Mavs a 2 peat last year...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    manu gettin his cheer lead on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, I guess the lockout is getting pretty bad if this is the talk of the town on Spurstalk. Yikes.

Can i haz a Merlin plz? Strange Botwin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah since Ginobili never tries to flop and hog the ball.
    Manu has never flopped once. And Dirk flops on 99.9% of all calls in his favor. That's a fact. I checked Synergy. The only reason the Mavs are being called NBA Champs is due to the refs who fell for the same saccharine Rudy narrative that most pussies around the world fell for.

Thread Information