UH jus fucked themselfs outta 13 mil!
Bandwagon Spurs fan since 1975(C)
Lol I knew this would be here
My boys ran into a buzzsaw plain and simple.
God bless Case Keenum and the University of Houston.
I'm always gonna root from them guys!
good luck to aggy with Sumlin. Yawal need it.
"I love the San Antonio Spurs, by the way, if you're betting on the NBA this year, I think they'll win it all." - Larry King
90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)