My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hold me dear in your memories...and honor me...I tried to make this place enjoyable for you all.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Things ain't been right since Artest hit that 3 and you turned us loose on this Forum.

Hold your head high, Kool. We ruled this in' burg for nigh on 3 years. And we ruled it with an iron fist.

Let no man write your epitaph, Kool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things ain't been right since Artest hit that 3 and you turned us loose on this Forum.

Hold your head high, Kool. We ruled this in' burg for nigh on 3 years. And we ruled it with an iron fist.

You didn't rule . And be prepared for Armageddon come Feb. 1st. The times they are a changin'. Yes indeed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am a Pecker wood

I can be swayed. I can be bought. I can be chopped down.

why are you so mad..is it because your so sad...

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't rule . And be prepared for Armageddon come Feb. 1st. The times they are a changin'. Yes indeed.
    You have no intention of lynching me (ban me). You want to high tech lynch me (take away my "rf" rights. That's your vengeance. And I can't do a in' thing about it.

But, I did rule it. Me, Luva and Kool. That's why there is an EC. That's our victory over the dark.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I know Cul...I tried to bring comfort and comedy to these fellas...most Laker fans are naturally happy people..we bring comfort and that's what I tried to bring..I couldn't help those who had horrible personal lives...like midget they needed a different kind of help....but nonetheless I'm proud of my overall contributions my short time here...I mad it count..and yes we ruled with a iron fist...it's all we know really...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you have grandkids to take care of? Why are you online all day

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what are "rf" rights?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't you have grandkids to take care of? Why are you online all day
    I'm marking the spot, Swordsy.

You can construct and convene this kangaroo court, but, I'm shining the light on it.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what are "rf" rights?
    Ask Mono. He knows.

It's my calling card.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mono is gone, bud.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mono is gone, bud.
    My ass. He's layin' in the weeds. I know what he's up to. And he ain't gonna get it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mono is gone, bud.
    for the record I thought you were the sexiest of them all...I would love to treat you to a fresh patty melt if you're down...

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    for the record I thought you were the sexiest of them all...I would love to treat you to a fresh patty melt if you're down...
    Screw him. I'd like to have a nice Patty Melt from Whataburger. Send me $10 from your PayPal and I'll jockey on up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Cul...I tried to bring comfort and comedy to these fellas...most Laker fans are naturally happy people..we bring comfort and that's what I tried to bring..I couldn't help those who had horrible personal lives...like midget they needed a different kind of help....but nonetheless I'm proud of my overall contributions my short time here...I mad it count..and yes we ruled with a iron fist...it's all we know really...
    Translated: "Damn, the Lakers suck now, so I have nothing to brag about anymore. Hey, this EC thing is the perfect excuse for me to pussy foot outta here before I take an even bigger ass-whoopin on this Forum come playoff time again. But don't worry, I'll be back once the Lakers sign a big FA and become relevant again."

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The day when you can't spam this forum with ty threads in a desparate cry for attention, will be a good day.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The day when you can't spam this forum with ty threads in a desparate cry for attention, will be a good day.++++++As long as everybody else can spam this forum with their ty threads.
    There ya go, Chief. Just checkin' assholes.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Translated: "Damn, the Lakers suck now, so I have nothing to brag about anymore. Hey, this EC thing is the perfect excuse for me to pussy foot outta here before I take an even bigger ass-whoopin on this Forum come playoff time again. But don't worry, I'll be back once the Lakers sign a big FA and become relevant again."
    Even Dunc, crawlin' like a mother er for EC.

Just ease on down into the & puke, Dunc, which is EC. You look like you've always looked when your chest deep in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    banning or pinking me will not give me the cover I need to avoid facing the music for what's looking to be a dismal year..

Thread Information