Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I am stunned non of you guys even brought this game up.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the magic got lucky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Heat can't even beat the faltering Magic. A champ smells blood and capitalizes on the weak and fragmented (i.e. Magic). The Heat are not champs. They haven't done anything yet but bloat their payroll and it looks like they may repeat the futility of last year and of Bron's coming up short to the Spurs as a Cav. And another thing. Egotistical bas s like Lebron will ultimately fail. Not even Dwyane's goodness and Bosh's meekness can save that team from destruction. Lebrick WILL fail because he's a bas . It is the way of karma.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL. Heat can't even beat the faltering Magic. A champ smells blood and capitalizes on the weak and fragmented (i.e. Magic). The Heat are not champs. They haven't done anything yet but bloat their payroll and it looks like they may repeat the futility of last year and of Bron's coming up short to the Spurs as a Cav. And another thing. Egotistical bas s like Lebron will ultimately fail. Not even Dwyane's goodness and Bosh's meekness can save that team from destruction. Lebrick WILL fail because he's a bas . It is the way of karma.
    Dwade is far from good...he's a bigger bag than Lebron. Dwade is a punk son

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Keep it up. Let it all out.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Its only a regular season game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heat are due for a string of losses coming up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwade is far from good...he's a bigger bag than Lebron. Dwade is a punk son

Dwade a punk ? Say what? If that's true, then there is no hope for the Heat because punk es are bound to get squashed.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    remember det one game we lost last time was also against the magic. we dont have no ing quality in paint and if/when we're exposed to some true big like DH, we are ed & pwned like asses. ripped us apart just as he was supposed to do

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    How do you really feel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ORL shot 45 3s?! GotDAMN!

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody cares about the heat

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nobody cares about the heat
    I disagree…They draw large crowds & people like to see Le Bron get beat…

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I disagree…They draw large crowds & people like to see Le Bron get beat
    every reason to care tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat just losing to the inferior teams they're supposed to lose to IMHO

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, man. You tell it.

Champs like Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Kareem? Not a bit of ego, there. Not even a shred of one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you really feel?
    Awww, you couldn't stay away could you holmes. You been stalking me LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, man. You tell it.

Champs like Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Kareem? Not a bit of ego, there. Not even a shred of one.
    NONE of those (even Kobe) you mention stooped below the gutter to the reality show debacle known as the "DECISION". Only Lebron has ever been that much of an egomaniac. Such a thing had never occurred in sports and because of its stupidity, will never be repeated again. Only someone whose ego is exponentially greater than Kobe's could manage to aspire to such ridiculousness. That kind of act will not be rewarded, ever. He just keeps acting stoopid when he talks about his dunk of the year falling to No. 2. Seriously? He jumped over a midget. Come on. Heat might make the finals but they aren't going to win it because Lebron is cursed!!!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Awww, you couldn't stay away could you holmes. You been stalking me LOL.
    It's a thread about the Heat. Not my fault the Heat cause such saltiness in your vagina.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a thread about the Heat. Not my fault the Heat cause such saltiness in your vagina.
    I think you mad, little man Btw, you remembered who I was didn't you, bandwagoner. Can't stay away from me bro. If you respond, I know you're stalking me. LOL. Lose-lose situation for you.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I think you mad, little man Btw, you remembered who I was didn't you, bandwagoner. Can't stay away from me bro. If you respond, I know you're stalking me. LOL. Lose-lose situation for you.
    gnsf you're a nobody. Stalking? Crofl bet you think girls that give you a friendly smile dig you too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gnsf you're a nobody. Stalking? Crofl bet you think girls that give you a friendly smile dig you too...
    If I'm a nobody, then you've posted all your 29 posts at ST in response to a nobody (me). What does that make you? STALKER!

Thread Information