Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Start Garoppolo monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    8,409
    With uniforms this terrible, they really should move to the Arena League and change their name to the Wichita Lazers.

    http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...2-282206024d27



    _____________________________

  2. #2
    The Crominator J.T.'s Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    14,895
    Most of the new jerseys look pretty much spot on with the old ones but this looks like Nike just took some failed Oregon Ducks designs and parlayed it to a pro team jersey. Also not a fan of those stretch marks around the neck "v" by the NFL logo. Shits gay. Should have bought my Luck jersey while Reebok was still doing this ish.
    _____________________________

  3. #3
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    19,659
    The broncos, seahawks, rams, and bucs all need to go back to their 70s/80s unis.
    _____________________________
    So it goes.

  4. #4
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    32,758
    its like when they designed it they only had a highlighter to color it with
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •