Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Moderator? ElNono's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    81,275
    lol atif
    lol naruto
    lol pakifuck
    _____________________________

  3. #3
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    31,967
    You all are too happy, don't ya think.
    no i don't think that
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    I banged your GF, TBH lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    62,474
    Koolaid is mad
    _____________________________

  5. #5
    Thank you ST. Goodbye
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11,589
    _____________________________


  6. #6
    kamikaze in a maserati Bill_Brasky's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9,258
    why is everyone laughing about the biggest choke in playoff history

  7. #7
    All magic pass1st's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    8,437

  8. #8
    Erryday I'm Hustlin' Robz4000's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,662
    because Naruto
    _____________________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD @
    HAD THAT ***** IN THE CUT WHERE THE WOOD @
    ALL DEM ****** ACTIN UP WHERE THE WOLVES @
    YOU BETTA BUST THAT IF YOU GONNA PULL TH@


    http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26403&dateline=130696  0925

  9. #9
    Veteran Sean Cagney's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8,430
    FUCK YO THREAD PUNK!!!!!!!!! Fans are laughing worldwide over this shyt, not just SPURS FANS IDIOT........
    _____________________________
    "If I'm going to fight you, I'd rather just beat you," he said. "If I can't beat you, I'll be a man and say I can't beat you. I'm not going to cry about it. . . . I'm the first guy to say that somebody is better than me. I was the first guy to say Hakeem Olajuwon beat me in the [1995] NBA finals. He killed me. He dominated me. I didn't go, 'Oh, he's traveling. They had experience. Wah-wah-wah.' I'm a man. Hakeem Olajuwon dusted my butt. These guys now are crying, 'Three seconds!' It's just funny to me."

    -Shaquille O'Neal

  10. #10
    Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4,036


  11. #11
    I'm Spurtacus Spurtacus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5,653
    You all are too happy, don't ya think. Running around like yall won the championship after the Clippers beat Memphis. Just calm the fuck down already.
    lol every forum is laughing their asses off at this debacle

  12. #12
    No darkness Cry Havoc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22,754

  13. #13
    Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4,036

  14. #14
    Moderator? ElNono's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    81,275

  15. #15
    The Magic Touch midnightpulp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12,734
    Lol at running damage control cause your "LA Grizzlies" choked on more dick than you do in a week out on the West Hollywood streets.
    _____________________________

  16. #16
    Hanging around DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    33,252
    Why does Laker fan feel like they lost to the Clippers tonight?
    _____________________________





  17. #17
    Ur a fkn wanker Venti Quattro's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    21,838
    Why does Laker fan feel like they lost to the Clippers tonight?
    huhwhat
    _____________________________

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •