outclassing the Classy franchise
at least he won something this season....
He deserves it, actively giving his reigns on the team to lesser players, without regard of personal or even team glory, so that he can make others feel better.
Always thinking about others. Also helped LA avoid another riot come June.
Can't think of anyone more deserving.
Does this mean he's allowed to elbow other players in the head now?
If all blacks suddenly left America;
- Prison population would go down by 37%. source
- There would be almost 50% fewer gang members. source
- Rape would go down by 33%. source
- Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan. source
- SAT scores would go up by about 100 points. source
- ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points. source
- AIDS and HIV infection would go down by over 67%. source
- Chlamydia infection would go down by 50%. source
- Gonorrhea infection would go down by 69%. source
- Syphilis infection would go would go down by 58%. source
- The average annual income would raise by over 20k. source
- The amount of people in poverty would go down by more than 30%. source
- Homelessness would go down by 57%. source
- The number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%. source
Ron Artest got it last season
The Lakers need Gasol to be at his best to carry them to the promised land. The 3 consecutive finals were quite impressive tbh.
I guess his problems are more psychological than age related, he should be still in his prime. With his decline, the Lakers fell off the cliff.
Kobe's still Kobe, but the difference is MVPau. Last year Odom and Phil were still there, yet the Lakers got swept anyway.
one of the biggest racist on earth with a nba citizenship award...only in the nba
OK, Gasol's called racist, this is new to me, what happened ?? Is that serious ??
^ Google Spain Olympic basketball team slanty eyes.
LOL ron artest won it last year!
Fuck our team, clown!
Pau is also from Catalonia, a.k.a. a safe haven for terrorists.
<< retired this avatar after 5 years on may 14 2014
This was just really the NBA's way to give the Lakers some sort of award. Since they wont be getting the Championship or MVP trophy.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)