Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    why can't you get him with the 2 pick?
    Because I fear the Jaguars may take him at #1 just because they are the Jaguars.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Initially, I would have said Dallas would be a few games over .500 at the season's end. Besides losing to the Philbilly they've had a pretty respectable season, only losing to KC and Denver by a combined 4 points (both undefeated teams). Looking at their remaining schedule, I'm not so sure anymore. I don't see any games on the schedule in which they would be considered outright favorites. Oakland was the only one, but now Terrelle Pryor looks like a legit quarterback

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah maybe if the giants replace Tuck with Clowney, Eli will stop ting every game away

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    yeah maybe if the giants replace Tuck with Clowney, Eli will stop ting every game away
    Elite Manning isn't going anywhere nor should he. The only QB I would take over him is big brother Peyton, but that isn't happening.

Your obsession with Elite Manning makes sense. Your Raiders haven't had at QB in decades, tbh. No, Rich Gannon's mentally weak ass doesn't count.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    somebody thinks a player on my team sucks
    lets call him obsessed

unlike you, i can accept when my team and the players suck ass. if you told me the raiders have been stained for a decade, i'd be the first to agree with you. you think eli is the 2nd best qb in the NFL. therein lies the difference

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    lets call him obsessed

unlike you, i can accept when my team and the players suck ass. if you told me the raiders have been stained for a decade, i'd be the first to agree with you. you think eli is the 2nd best qb in the NFL. therein lies the difference
    mad
    saying the Giants need to replace a 2 time SB MVP with a dumb chimp
    failing to quote me because you are so angry
    following me everywhere
    indirectly admitting to me that I am in your head

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    lets call him obsessed

I know who this is now. Sup Fernando? Still trying to be friends with Jerry and DeAndre and hoping they will invite you to a party one day?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I know who this is now. Sup Fernando? Still trying to be friends with Jerry and DeAndre and hoping they will invite you to a party one day?
    who the is fernando?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mad
    saying the Giants need to replace a 2 time SB MVP with a dumb chimp
    failing to quote me because you are so angry
    following me everywhere
    indirectly admitting to me that I am in your head
    follow you? more like browse the nfl forum. don't flatter yourself. i'm shocked that his 2 superbowl mvp's didn't help him in any of his games this year though

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    who the is fernando?
    Dude, that guy. Me and Terrance were about to tag team that one broad from the Village Bar but Fernando tried to out-alpha us and ended up blocking both of us in the process. He keeps telling that same story about his uncle's stint in the Phillipines and how he made six figures chopping off penises and how he's gonna get in on it too after he graduates.

It's just like "Dude, we get it. Enough with the stories." I sometimes wonder if he might be gay tbh

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Fernando tried to get Jerry to tell him where Christie's kegger was tonight.

Thread Information