Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think that is probably still to be determined, but it makes sense that they will be part of some new ESPN sports package or part of the bigger channel lineups that are offered by the cable/satellite company.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Bull crap, all the talk at Thanks Giving was about replacing Mack, aggsy never were hardly mentioned, except how overrated they are.
    Sure, whatever you say

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    I think that is probably still to be determined, but it makes sense that they will be part of some new ESPN sports package or part of the bigger channel lineups that are offered by the cable/satellite company.
    Verizon Fios only carries it as part of their sports package for $10 a month. It' includes the SEC network, ESPN goaline etc. No thanks. College athletes can't make a dime but to watch them on TV, you have to pay extra. Bull !!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Time warner is carrying the channel as part of their premium package, I think each service will have some la ude as how they will offer themp

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Time warner is carrying the channel as part of their premium package, I think each service will have some la ude as how they will offer themp
    they should make it available on watchESPN then for TWC, but they haven't

Thread Information