thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dwight howard, chris andersen, hakeem and even karl malone.. seriously what the is up with these nikkas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are awkward and got teased growing up, tbh..

Being a giant is cool when you're a grown man, or even when you reach your late teens, but most of them got teased and shunned in elementary school, which translated to awkwardness in middle school/early HS, tbh..

So, once they get some money and gain confidence by making it to the NBA, they revert to dating/ ing the types of girls that rejected them in their awkward/teased stage in life IMO..

The Disney thot that Drummond was smashing said something about him being shy/awkward IIRC, it's how it is(with rare exceptions like Shaq)..

And in cases like Hakeem's, he grew up in a society that glorifies pedophilia..(in before Culbear and Avante research Hakeem's personal life)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are awkward and got teased growing up, tbh..

Being a giant is cool when you're a grown man, or even when you reach your late teens, but most of them got teased and shunned in elementary school, which translated to awkwardness in middle school/early HS, tbh..

So, once they get some money and gain confidence by making it to the NBA, they revert to dating/ ing the types of girls that rejected them in their awkward/teased stage in life IMO..

The Disney thot that Drummond was smashing said something about him being shy/awkward IIRC, it's how it is(with rare exceptions like Shaq)..

And in cases like Hakeem's, he was just raised in a ed up society with a ed up religion..

Thread Information