Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    NFL
    praying the Broncos lose half their roster before the playoffs, like last year
    every game is a "shootout"
    Von is back, >> JJ Watt
    Demarcus Ware being " past his prime"
    best WR in the NFL
    best TE in the NFL
    Peyton Manning at QB
    Peyton coaching and playing simultaneously

Seahawks are finished
    fluke SB win
    coincidentally declined as the NFL introduced HGH testing
    4Decliners
    Ghazi
    Cowboys beating mediocre teams
    Demarco Murray ticking time bomb
    San Diego Clippers
    Green Bay regular season team with Dom Capers and McCarthy as coaches
    A team with Nick Foles at QB
    A team with Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis
    New England's offensive "weapons"
    Baltimore and Indy are cute teams, but let's be real, tbh

Post Count
    Julius isn't the best TE in the league IMO. He's just a TD guy. Doesn't dominate all over the field and makes mistakes. Still top 5, but he's just a TD guy that is on an unsustainable pace tbh.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Can't believe Demaryius was once compared to Dez Bryant, tbh..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Julius isn't the best TE in the league IMO. He's just a TD guy. Doesn't dominate all over the field and makes mistakes. Still top 5, but he's just a TD guy that is on an unsustainable pace tbh.
    There isnt a TE better than him now that Gronk lost his speed and Jimmy Graham's ugly, inbreed ass looks like damaged goods, tbh..

Julius's only weakness is blocking, and he has made dramatic improvements there since entering the league..

He's never going to put up huge yard numbers in the Broncos' current scheme, too many peripheral weapons and Manning moves the ball around to easier mismatches..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    2012:

2013:

2014:
    ???

Broncos are a soft finesse team, they'll fold when they get punched in the mouth. Any physical team beats them in the playoffs, tbh...

Post Count
    There isnt a TE better than him now that Gronk lost his speed and Jimmy Graham's ugly, inbreed ass looks like damaged goods, tbh..

Julius's only weakness is blocking, and he has made dramatic improvements there since entering the league..
    Jimmy Graham is still better. His QB is just falling off. A few other guys are in the running because they do things all over the field, not just from 6 yards out where you're bigger than everyone and have the best regular season QB of all time..

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Avante level jinx imminent?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good thread. Would recommend.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Op is correct on most things said. The Colts are the only team that could potentially beat them

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Op is correct on most things said. The Colts are the only team that could potentially beat them
    True, I think Indy and Baltimore could challenge, they are 2 of the top 4 with Denver and Green Bay, tbh..

Harlem's PW preview:

1. Denver
    2. Green Bay
    3. Indy
    4. Baltimore

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Detroit vs Denver super bowl, tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Despite the changing faces, it's incredible that the same teams continue to rule the AFC as they've done for most of the past 15 years: Patriots, Colts, Ravens, Broncos, and Chargers. If the Steelers get their act together the circle will be complete

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We are looking at a Denver vs Indy and a Packers vs Cowboys Championship games, if injuries don't spoil things.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Make that close to 20 years, with AFC runner-up in ():

1994: Chargers (Steelers)
    1995: Steelers (Colts)
    1996: Patriots (Jags, should've been Broncos)
    1997: Broncos (Steelers)
    1998: Broncos
    2000: Ravens
    2001: Patriots (Steelers)
    2003: Patriots (Colts)
    2004: Patriots (Steelers)
    2005: Steelers (Broncos)
    2006: Colts (Patriots)
    2007: Patriots (Chargers)
    2008: Steelers (Ravens)
    2009: Colts
    2010: Steelers
    2011: Patriots (Ravens)
    2012: Ravens (Patriots)
    2013: Broncos (Patriots)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger... that's been the AFC from 2001 to present save the '12 ravens

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger... that's been the AFC from 2001 to present save the '12 ravens
    I thought it was.....what does it matter what happened 5 years ago?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I thougth it was.....what does it matter what happened 5 years ago?
    it doesn't matter when you talk about teams who have nothing in common with the teams from 5 years ago, the raiders being an example. same with teams like the texans, bills, bengals, crowns, ravens, chiefs, jets, dolphins, colts who have seen incredible turnover

brady's patriots have been a constant, as were peyton's colts.

the steelers had been, but they've fallen off since their defense has gotten old and they've drafted poorly. if i'm picking the steelers matchup this year, i'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt because they won the superbowl 5 years ago

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    it doesn't matter when you talk about teams who have nothing in common with the teams from 5 years ago, the raiders being an example. same with teams like the texans, bills, bengals, crowns, ravens, chiefs, jets, dolphins, colts who have seen incredible turnover

brady's patriots have been a constant, as were peyton's colts.

the steelers had been, but they've fallen off since their defense has gotten old and they've drafted poorly. if i'm picking the steelers matchup this year, i'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt because they won the superbowl 5 years ago
    You do know that these teams have the same owners and usually the same coachs, right? They have a particular culture, they do things in a certain way. They build teams in a certain way.

Why haven't the Lions or Browns ever been in a SB despite the fact those franchises have seen tons of players come and go? Your Raiders haven't won more than 8 games in a season for 10 years, and we are talking totally different players, so...????

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You do know that these teams have the same owners and usually the same coachs, right? They have a particular culture, they do things in a certain way. They build teams in a certain way.

Why haven't the Lions or Browns ever been in a SB despite the fact those franchises have seen tons of players come and go? Your Raiders haven't won more than 8 games in a season for 10 years, and we are talking totally different players, so...????
    sure. as i've said many times, if you want to pick against the raiders because they're a terrible team... more power to you. but if you want to pick the raiders because they were also terrible 6 years ago, i start to lose ya there

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    sure. as i've said many times, if you want to pick against the raiders because they're a terrible team... more power to you. but if you want to pick the raiders because they were also terrible 6 years ago, i start to lose ya there
    You really don't get it at all, oh well.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Demarcus Ware being " past his prime"
    Actually the knock was that he couldn't stay healthy for the money he was making. The Broncos got him for 3 million less a year. He's great when he's able to play. It's interesting that you call Murray a ticking time bomb but ignore Ware. We'll see how that works out for you.

BTW, I'll take "beating mediocre teams" over "losing to mediocre teams" 10 out of 10 times.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    denver indeed looks terrifing. But then again, Peyton always does.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    det "QB" protection

Thread Information