My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite missing shots and critical free throws, he came up big in the end. Hopefully, this gets his mind right and he goes on a run. Whenever he takes that extra .5 seconds to think, he misses. Anyway, if he can get going, it'll offset some of the loss of Splitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him and Parker took over. The French won the game for us with the help of the Italian Mafia.

CE la vie short bus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-11 with that 1 being the biggest 3 of this series. That fade away, one-legged Dirk shot as the shot clock expired was so key too.

The similarities between this series and the first round Mavs series are crazy. Boris hit the biggest shot in that series for us too. Hopefully the series, and the rest of the playoffs, unfold in the same fashion!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-11 with that 1 being the biggest 3 of this series. That fade away, one-legged Dirk shot as the shot clock expired was so key too.

The similarities between this series and the first round Mavs series are crazy. Boris hit the biggest shot in that series for us too. Hopefully the series, and the rest of the playoffs, unfold in the same fashion!
    Yeah...that fade away. Loved the replay showing him about to pass back and then seeing the shot clock on the other end. Then the shrug. Has to be a confidence builder for him going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our best French player

Showed up unlike Porker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him and Parker took over. The French won the game for us with the help of the Italian Mafia.

CE la vie short bus

Thread Information