Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    lol you always resort to this same stupid tactic aka deflection. bene never claimed the texans have a great qb, and you dont see the texans paying their qb's crazy amounts of money.
    Not sure where to break it down to you first, because you seem to not know much. Firstly, my quote was just a question. Maybe when Carr stops being scared to throw the ball in critical situations and evolves into not a complete bust like his brother, you wil understand QB's have a different market. This deal is not out of the norm, and is a good deal. We won't give up on Cam, so that guaranteed money shows our commitment to him. Furthermore, I feel like some dumbasses don't really understand where Carolina was at in 2010. We made the playoffs last year because of Cam. That guy takes crazy amounts of punishment. On the goal line, Cam is going up the middle. He's the captain, leader and unquestionably our backbone to our team.

Cam is an elite name and gets paid like a good QB should. There's a reason Carolina fans and people that watch ESPN don't agree on Cam. We don't judge talent based on him having his towel over his head. And by the way, I don't see any reason why a Texans fan is talking , Cam has done more for Carolina in 2 years than any QB has done for Houston since they were the Oilers..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Not sure where to break it down to you first, because you seem to not know much. Firstly, my quote was just a question. Maybe when Carr stops being scared to throw the ball in critical situations and evolves into not a complete bust like his brother, you wil understand QB's have a different market. This deal is not out of the norm, and is a good deal. We won't give up on Cam, so that guaranteed money shows our commitment to him. Furthermore, I feel like some dumbasses don't really understand where Carolina was at in 2010. We made the playoffs last year because of Cam. That guy takes crazy amounts of punishment. On the goal line, Cam is going up the middle. He's the captain, leader and unquestionably our backbone to our team.

Cam is an elite name and gets paid like a good QB should. There's a reason Carolina fans and people that watch ESPN don't agree on Cam. We don't judge talent based on him having his towel over his head. And by the way, I don't see any reason why a Texans fan is talking , Cam has done more for Carolina in 2 years than any QB has done for Houston since they were the Oilers..
    oh look, you bring up carr to deflect again.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I answered any possible rebuttal you could have in that response. Deflecting by accusing one of deflecting... Original.. Also tells me all I need to know about your football IQ or how much you actually watch the league.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i've already expressed my views on cam. i think the tannehill deal was better by a longshot

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Okay that's your opinion. I'll take the guy who took a 2 win team to the NFC divisional twice in 4 years. Tranny doesn't carry nearly as much weight as Cam does for Carolina.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    its hard to really be super impressed by a 7-9 season. i think its a better deal when not only is it cheaper, but you are getting a QB locked up who has actually shown year to year improvement

its hard to really be super impressed by a 7-9 season. i think its a better deal when not only is it cheaper, but you are getting a QB locked up who has actually shown year to year improvement
    Yep, in the worst division in football as well last year.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Yep, in the worst division in football as well last year.
    I guess it's not impressive to lead a 3-8 team to the playoffs injured. How about the year before 12-4 in the toughest division and conference in the league? 6 game winning drives? Tanny can't consistently beat the Bills and Jets. That division has been terrible for years

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    The best division in 2013 was not the NFC South, yo. That was the West. Two playoff teams (SEA and SF) and a 10-win team in the Cardinals. Conference was better though.

Thread Information