Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk.com don't allow to delete your posts??? In other sites you can delete it until someone quotes you, not only edit.

This is a nightmare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. I'm doing a good posting-required job in this thread after all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30 users browsing this thread, but no one answers my questions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What should you do if nobody answers your questions?"

"Edit your question to provide status and progress updates?" Done

"Do ent your own continued efforts to answer your question?" Done

"This will naturally bump your question" Well....

"Sometimes you have to be patient" OK.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop spamming

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Is this Bruno a mod? I made two mistakes, I tried to fix the le of a thread but couldn't, also I wanted to vote Kawhi in a poll but voted Aldridge

Bruno can fix les and poll votes for me?
    Yes Bruno is a mod but he's not going to edit a poll and he probably won't edit a thread le for you either. But, you can ask him through PM, which would be a lot quicker than spamming the out of a dabom thread. The dude already gets way too much credit for saying and doing absolutely nothing.

In other forums, the users can fix it, I can't do it because I don't have enough posts?

I can't do it until...what's the minimum number of posts required to be able to fix that?
    0 posts. Only a mod can edit a thread le.

Spurstalk.com don't allow to delete your posts??? In other sites you can delete it until someone quotes you, not only edit.

This is a nightmare
    In other sub forums, you can delete your posts (College, NFL NBA, Club). For some odd reason, you can't delete your posts in the Spurs sub forum. I have no idea why that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only GNSFs can't delete posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes Bruno is a mod but he's not going to edit a poll and he probably won't edit a thread le for you either. But, you can ask him through PM, which would be a lot quicker than spamming the out of a dabom thread. The dude already gets way too much credit for saying and doing absolutely nothing.

0 posts. Only a mod can edit a thread le.

In other sub forums, you can delete your posts (College, NFL NBA, Club). For some odd reason, you can't delete your posts in the Spurs sub forum. I have no idea why that is.
    Thank you so much!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only GNSFs can't delete posts.
    I assume I'm GNSF and can't delete posts. Non Sufficient Funds??? Anyway, I don't want to spam this thread, Hoops of Czar's response is enough for me.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you lose Eva Longoria?,,,thats the true white flag,,,,either you are a s bag sleeping with your teammates wifes or you don't want women anymore,,,,either way Parker is a snake in the grass and will never change. Its why he jumped the gun and says the Spurs le window had closed,,,Never trust a person from France,,,no backbone and no class.

Forgive me, I picked your comment as it was the most ignorant. What Parker did to Brent was low. But, I have no pity for Longoria, she came into the Spurs locker room (literally) and chose Tony Parker. How many years younger was he at the time? She used him to propel her career. When she found out about the sexting she waited to sell the story to the highest bidder. Players get asked a thousand questions, do we want them to answer truthfully, politically correctly or say no comment? Really who cares what he said. Having said that I appreciate what Parker has done for the team but he was terrible against the clippers and out of the big 3, he's the only one I'd be ok with the Spurs trading.

BTW, This whole french hate originated when France refused to assist us with the war in Iraq. But after no wmd's were found and America had egg all over its face tensions died down. Also, America would never have won its independence during the revolutionary war had it not been for the assistance of France, when the war was over it was America who did not honor the Treaty of Alliance. You're basically walking proof hate is born of Ignorance.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you lose Eva Longoria?,,,thats the true white flag,,,,either you are a s bag sleeping with your teammates wifes or you don't want women anymore,,,,either way Parker is a snake in the grass and will never change. Its why he jumped the gun and says the Spurs le window had closed,,,Never trust a person from France,,,no backbone and no class.
    you take that back Hemi. You SOB. TAKE IT BACK1!!!

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe because she's 40? Not even Mark Sanchez wifed that up She's had all types of in them walls and not one stuck around. Lose the belly fat and give it a try b..
    He absolutely traded up. I'm no parker nut hugger but he's definitely in a better situation.

Yup, Eva looks like a grandma these days.
    real Team fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And another one bites the dust.

Now if only I could get an Ignore List for real life.
    Then there would be no posts to read. Anyone who posts anything of value are long gone and this place is a filthy hole filled with morons, low self-esteemers who lie about living an exciting life but spend wayyyyy too much time on this board to even corroborate their lies and a bunch of really stupid foreigners with REALLY stupid takes. Just avoid this place like a hooker with AIDS's snatch.

Mods ruined spurstalk!!!! Walter Donovan's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

^enrique

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Parker hint that he was going to leave the Spurs for the knicks once upon a time?

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeez at least get your spelling right, how difficult is it to differentiate wave from waive? Idiot

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone never heard of a typo. ing idiot. Lol

Thread Information