Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    List in all this is that Mcgee called Shaq a coon
    That one probably stung

Shaq's an idiot, 95% of that video he made was based on McGee with other teams. Let it go fatass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ "Shaq's such a bully"

He's got a comedy segment focused on pro basketball blunders you PC pussy mother ers Some soft, overly sensitive people out there I swear

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ GSW crying to Turner Sports.. If McGee wasn't such a up and played within his capabilities this wouldn't be a topic

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    @ "Shaq's such a bully"

He's got a comedy segment focused on pro basketball blunders you PC pussy mother ers Some soft, overly sensitive people out there I swear
    I could care less about the segment but you're picking the wrong guy to defend when it comes to being sensitive . Have you followed Shaq's career?

This is the same guy that went off on Bill Walton because of a play by play comment he made, and attacked SVG and randomly attacked JVG just cause SVG called out his flop in a presser.

Also, if his material is so good, why is he recycling the same McGee bloopers from several years ago? How is that even good comedy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could care less about the segment but you're picking the wrong guy to defend when it comes to being sensitive . Have you followed Shaq's career?

This is the same guy that went off on Bill Walton because of a play by play comment he made, and attacked SVG and randomly attacked JVG just cause SVG called out his flop in a presser.

Also, if his material is so good, why is he recycling the same McGee bloopers from several years ago? How is that even good comedy?
    I think you meant "couldn't" care less, and two I'm not defending Shaq in anyway. I've disliked him since the beginning since he always had some bs to say about Robinson.. My comment was to people crying "bully" about a TV personality.. This is petty re ed bull , akin to Sean er beefing with actors over their portrayal of him on SNL

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I think you meant "couldn't" care less, and two I'm not defending Shaq in anyway. I've disliked him since the beginning since he always had some bs to say about Robinson.. My comment was to people crying "bully" about a TV personality.. This is petty re ed bull , akin to Sean er beefing with actors over their portrayal of him on SNL

Shaq literally tweeted that he's going to kick McGee's ass...if that's not the mentality of a high school bully I don't know what is. You thought that was being put in his place, and I'm not sure how. Again, how is rehashing the same blooper compilation of some random role player's blooper so amazing again? Shaq is probably the most sensitive player and TV commentator (e.g. mad at Barkley so mentions you have no rings) in history. Why would people be calling out a guy that could always dish but not take be re ed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq literally tweeted that he's going to kick McGee's ass...if that's not the mentality of a high school bully I don't know what is. You thought that was being put in his place, and I'm not sure how. Again, how is rehashing the same blooper compilation of some random role player's blooper so amazing again? Shaq is probably the most sensitive player and TV commentator (e.g. mad at Barkley so mentions you have no rings) in history. Why would people be calling out a guy that could always dish but not take be re ed?
    He was put in his place by taking a joke about mistakes made on a basketball, into being overly disrespectful to a self respecting man saying to "take my nuts out of your mouth". Let's not forget Shaq works as a TV analyst, this is his job to make entertaining TV, people shouldn't get so worked up.

Eastsideboxing Spurs fan bulakenyo's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Entertaining TV?

Really? Not to me.

I loved Shaq growing up, as a Magic. On the floor. Amazing specimen. Like an agile, rock solid, 6 foot tall athlete in a 7'1 frame.

But he's corny as with his humour, and I feel people around him are sorta forcing themselves to laugh at all of Shaq's "shenanigans" to avoid the awkwardness of having the big fella's jokes fall flat and hear *crickets*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Entertaining TV?

Really? Not to me.

I loved Shaq growing up, as a Magic. On the floor. Amazing specimen. Like an agile, rock solid, 6 foot tall athlete in a 7'1 frame.

But he's corny as with his humour, and I feel people around him are sorta forcing themselves to laugh at all of Shaq's "shenanigans" to avoid the awkwardness of having the big fella's jokes fall flat and hear *crickets*
    Or getting their ass kicked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha.

You know it's sorta in the back of their minds.

Especially with the guy's personality. He's not as cool and level headed and mature like most gigantic humans in the NBA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shaq should just do shaqtin a fool with all McGee highlights, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing till 2008 got shaq all into that ultra sensitive today's NBA personality. Just affected by all that sensitive wussiness late in his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no idea how to embed tweets but now Shaq is beefing w/ KD over this too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn all of sudden Kobe is more likable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq had no moves, but was fairly agile for someone who was 7'1" & reportedly 380lbs when he was at the Lakers. His footwork wasnt bad at Orlando but by the time he waa at the Lakers, it was just brute force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    #Shaq4Prez

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    >arguing with this grey
    >not even once

OP (forgot his username already) is what you would get if djohn and Horse had a baby. There's no use even trying to reason with this one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq had no moves, but was fairly agile for someone who was 7'1" & reportedly 380lbs when he was at the Lakers. His footwork wasnt bad at Orlando but by the time he waa at the Lakers, it was just brute force.
    380lbs? I don't recall him being that overweight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does and say stupid irrelevant to the conversation just to stay relevant....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aww poor babies! Mean ol' Shaq hurt their feelings!! Maybe now Turner can issue trigger warnings so people can crawl into their safe space before anyone says anything that could hurt their feelings.

Shaq is a ing commentator now--he's paid to talk . I just can't believe the Warriors are so delicate they had to run to mommy. I swear this is the first time I've ever seen a team so soft and spineless go cry to TNT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aww poor babies! Mean ol' Shaq hurt their feelings!! Maybe now Turner can issue trigger warnings so people can crawl into their safe space before anyone says anything that could hurt their feelings.

Shaq is a ing commentator now--he's paid to talk . I just can't believe the Warriors are so delicate they had to run to mommy. I swear this is the first time I've ever seen a team so soft and spineless go cry to TNT.
    They're just trying to cool down the situation.

These are grown men we're talking about here. Yeah, acting like kids but they're not kids.

You don't really know how bad or how far this bad blood can go. Worst case scenario, it can get to real life, tragic, criminal stuff, that people will regret someday, thinking they should have done something to fix things while it's still just words.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    2015-16: Warriors talk endless amounts of in public, beg Durant to join them in private
    2016-17: Warriors talk endless amounts of in public, beg TNT in private to fire Shaq for talking

Damn, they're pathetic. The epitome of "dish it out but can't take it." They belong in yesterday's NBA with other crybabies like DK and Kobe.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    those tools ... these jabronis, tbh..what a petty franchise top to bottom ..
    Isn't KD the one who asked through his agent not to be included in shaqtin a fool? This was probably his idea, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason it escalated is bc McGee doesn't have a sense of humor. He's been butthurt since way back when he was with the Nuggets. I remember they brought him in for an interview on Inside the NBA and it was akward as bc of Javale's butthurt. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. I think Shaq has had it out for him since that interview, tbh.

Thread Information