Page 97 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 4787939495969798991001011071471975971097 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 52486
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to you we have now established that both Trump and Clinton were under surveillance by the US government for their associates ties to Russian $

Why was intel gathered from US surveillance only leaked on one candidate?
    Because that candidate actually went to Russia on numerous occasions and most likely met many more people. That candidate admitted himself, BEFORE he was even a candidate, that he wanted to meet Putin. Who do you talk to to meet Putin. Furthermore that citizen/candidate had expressed admiration for one of the most powerful thugs on the planet.

Firthermore once a candidate, Donald hired and fired a number of people who are self interested egomaniacs who are much more likely to backstab. Some lied right to his face, AFTER he was voted in!

Holy ... Cmon now...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA meltdown continues.
    We are about to witness Spurstalk's all time greatest meltdown. Prepare your anus djohn, the NSA is about to go in raw.

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombs Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for do ents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce do ents to the committee by Friday. The NSA do ent production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.

Some time will be needed to properly assess the materials, with the likely result being that congressional investigators and attorneys won’t have a solid handle on the contents of the do ents – and their implications – until next week.

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing. However, Fox News was told Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had been briefed on the basic contents of the intelligence described by Nunes.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo is also sympathetic to the effort to determine, with do entary evidence, the extent of any alleged Obama administration spying on the Trump team, sources said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urce-says.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anonymous sources

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    irrelevant article now that Nunes has retracted a lot of what he said. I love how fox is trying to make it seem like lawful surveillance during an investigation is somehow supposed to be bad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shades of pizzagate. TSA is all giddy for nothing.

That article is useless in many aspects. Not only is it old news, Nunez himself said nothing illegal happened. That it was all actually legal and had nothing to do with Russian or wiretapping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are about to witness Spurstalk's all time greatest meltdown.
    You made a 500 page thread about pizzagate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nonstop whining about illegal leaks instead of worrying about content
    ting on donna brazille for complaining about illegal leaks instead of worrying about content

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawyer For Russian Whistleblower’s Family Falls From Building One Day Before Hearing

Nikolai Gorokhov represents the family of Sergei Magnitsky, who died after exposing tax fraud by Russian officials.

A Moscow lawyer who represents the family of a now-deceased Russian whistleblower was severely injured Tuesday after falling several stories, just one day before he was scheduled to appear in court.

The lawyer, Nikolai Gorokhov, represents the family of Sergei Magnitsky, another Russian attorney who mysteriously died in custody in Moscow in 2009 after accusing law enforcement and tax officials of a massive fraud worth $230 million.

Magnitsky’s death sparked international outrage and led to U.S. legislation in 2012 imposing sanctions on several Russian officials.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ral%20stories&

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point it's just more unnamed "sources".
    Link with named source
    Who names their sources in an article?
    People with verifiable information

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The chairman of the House intelligence committee has backed down from his dramatic assertion that Donald Trump and his aides were "monitored," by U.S. spies — a claim the Republicans have cited this week in fundraising emails.

Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters Friday he can't be sure whether conversations among Trump or his aides were captured in the surveillance that has become a source of controversy since Nunes made it public in two news conferences this week.

"He said he'll have to get all the do ents he requested from the (intelligence community) about this before he knows for sure," his spokesman, Jack Langer, said earlier.

Nunes continued to refuse to say how he had learned about the surveillance, including whether his source was in the White House.

Langer asserted that Nunes did not explicitly say Trump was spied on when he briefed reporters Wednesday that he was "very concerned," that "the intelligence community incidentally collected information about American citizens involved in the Trump transition."

As for Trump's assertion that Obama wiretapped him, Nunes repeated Friday what he has said previously, telling reporters, "That didn't happen."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...itored-n738151

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nunes, elected for ideological purity, is another Repug asshole out of his depth, not interested in governing, but only in ALL POLITICS ALL THE TIME.

He had huge, Cons utional responsibility to the American people, but they come second, if that high, to Repug politicking.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We are about to witness Spurstalk's all time greatest meltdown. Prepare your anus djohn, the NSA is about to go in raw.

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombs Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for do ents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce do ents to the committee by Friday. The NSA do ent production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.

Some time will be needed to properly assess the materials, with the likely result being that congressional investigators and attorneys won’t have a solid handle on the contents of the do ents – and their implications – until next week.

Because Nunes’s intelligence came from multiple sources during a span of several weeks, and he has not shared the actual materials with his committee colleagues, he will be the only member of the panel in a position to know whether the NSA has turned over some or all of the intelligence he is citing. However, Fox News was told Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had been briefed on the basic contents of the intelligence described by Nunes.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo is also sympathetic to the effort to determine, with do entary evidence, the extent of any alleged Obama administration spying on the Trump team, sources said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urce-says.html
    this would be awesome.

gangsta barack obama

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were Obama, knowing how many connections Trump's team had with Russians, knowing about Russian hacking DNC server, etc, etc, I would have probable cause to monitor Trash and his team's communciations with Russians.

That wouldn't be political spying a la Tricky Nixon or FBI Edgar Hoover, as you rightwingnut assholes want to believe, but National Security monitoring of US citizens communicating with a foreign adversary who wants to bring weaken, destroy America and all democracies, to Pootin's "Long Game" advantage.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-24-2017 at 11:46 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    damn i hope he did it and his response is "you're goddamn right i did"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin tells Le Pen Russia has no plans to meddle in French election

Far-right candidate in French presidential election reaffirms support for dropping EU sanctions on Russia after meeting in Moscow

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-pen-in-moscow

ing incredible he even has to say it. Anyway, he won't interfere, he hires others to crack and interfere, to spread fake news, fake web sites, propaganda.

Pootin needs the West $100Bs to build up his empire by replacing democracies around the planet with autocracies.

I give the murderer Pootin no benefit of the doubt.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Flynn seems to have his plea deal in arrangement

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Flynn seems to have his plea deal in arrangement
    I hate this fill in the blanks . It's what conspiracy theorists always say when talking about 9/11, the JFK assassination, landing on the moon, etc.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I hate this fill in the blanks . It's what conspiracy theorists always say when talking about 9/11, the JFK assassination, landing on the moon, etc.
    All of a sudden Trump's associates want to talk to congress after they initially said they did nothing wrong? All on the same day...Somebody has signed their plea deal. Which is why Nunes has lost his ing mind.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of a sudden Trump's associates want to talk to congress after they initially said they did nothing wrong? All on the same day...Somebody has signed their plea deal. Which is why Nunes has lost his ing mind.
    I doubt it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and his advisors are going down.

Repug establishment would much rather have Pence sign all their sociopathic, America-looting, Americans-fleecing , while avoiding all the tweeting, distractions, bull that "outsider" Trash wallows in.

Repugs already have their people running the WH and in the dept heads.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-24-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Thread Information