Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Best teams from the top countries going to semis, tbh... France, Spain and Italy...

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for Juventus because of Buffon tbh. Also Monaco doesn't have a shot at this and both Madrid teams.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Hopefully this isn't just the end of Luis Enrique, but also tiki-taka... that isn't novel anymore... 80% possession and zero goals...

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    for the rest Monaco...

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    also Mbappe 5 goals at 18 y/o in CL... hats off... kid has a bright future

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barca needs some major chances in the offseason, starting from the coach, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    also Mbappe 5 goals at 18 y/o in CL... hats off... kid has a bright future
    What position does he play?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    What position does he play?
    Forward

this is how Monaco is organised

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Forward

this is how Monaco is organised

Can he play as a winger?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Hopefully this isn't just the end of Luis Enrique, but also tiki-taka... that isn't novel anymore... 80% possession and zero goals...
    Amen tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Can he play as a winger?

he can play both left and right wings. He is fast, has a solid drible so his game can translate well on the wings but for now he spends most of his time as center forward

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    This got missed one shot after the other...kept hogging the ball and did all with it as per par for him in big games

meanwhile Alphanaldo scores a hat trick in limited touches against ing Bayern

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo's goals were offside, absolutely nothing to brag about. Without modric and kroos he'd be even further behind Messi in the goals tally this season.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Knowing UEFA, they will probably "draw" Juventus vs Real Madrid in the semis. They've gotta be pissed they made it past Bayern....

It's Real Madrid vs the world.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Knowing UEFA, they will probably "draw" Juventus vs Real Madrid in the semis. They've gotta be pissed they made it past Bayern....

It's Real Madrid vs the world.
    I think it'll be you guys vs Monaco in the semis and then juventus in the final.

For juventus vs atletico can they just skip to second leg penalties since we all know it'll just end 0-0 after 180 minutes?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo's goals were offside, absolutely nothing to brag about. Without modric and kroos he'd be even further behind Messi in the goals tally this season.
    so now u bringing in team mates for ur arguments?

don't go there man....

that's like saying messi cant win without coatriding Xavi and iniesta

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    so now u bringing in team mates for ur arguments?

don't go there man....

that's like saying messi cant win without coatriding Xavi and iniesta
    Except the 2015 CL was because of him, Xavi barely played and Iniesta was solid but Messi had by far and away the biggest impact.

Ronaldo can't create for , Ramos is the biggest reason they're winning La Liga.

Madrid would suffer far more without Modric than they would without Ronaldo.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    god damnit lefty

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm rooting for Juventus because of Buffon tbh. Also Monaco doesn't have a shot at this and both Madrid teams.
    what's wrong with atletico? they play good football tbh.

Barca needs some major chances in the offseason, starting from the coach, tbh.
    what barca needs besides a coach is to press more (don't half ass it) and to acquire a first rate 2 way midfielder while improving their defense and size. some leadership wouldn't hurt. you think they receive 3 from juventus and 4 from psg with puyol on the pitch? A true leader is needed for this group of primadonnas.

tiki taka is here to stay tbh. you just need a proper deep 2 way playmaker and some leadership to pull it off. Clone xavi tbh

This got missed one shot after the other...kept hogging the ball and did all with it as per par for him in big games

meanwhile Alphanaldo scores a hat trick in limited touches against ing Bayern
    tbh lionel bieber has missed a lot of big chances in this game, one might easily say that he choked ..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Except the 2015 CL was because of him, Xavi barely played and Iniesta was solid but Messi had by far and away the biggest impact.

Ronaldo can't create for , Ramos is the biggest reason they're winning La Liga.

Madrid would suffer far more without Modric than they would without Ronaldo.
    not a penaldo fan at all but he does create a lot of space indirectly with his space coverage and poaching. Just a different kind of space. IMO penaldo would've done wonders with playmakers like xavi and iniesta in more aggressive roles, as they fit him more then messi imo.

I agree that Ramos and Pepe are the true Real goats, just bullying s not giving a single Ramos is the only spanish NT player to pick on ing puyol of all people

btw, this read-up on pepe is absolutely http://www.realmadrid.com/en/footbal...-lima-ferreira

Pepe is technically impeccable, tactically perfect, has a great sense of positioning, speed, strength and intelligence. He is very strong in the air and is also elegant when playing the ball out of defence. Since he arrived at the club, Pepe has been a vital presence at the heart of the Real Madrid defense.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Laugh all you want but Pepe was the best CB in the last 2 Euros

much better than overrated Hummels tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    what's wrong with atletico? they play good football tbh.
    More like Simeone.

Thread Information