My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meant 5/18 but you know you can't change thread les.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

One more time... xtremesteven33's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the Spurs don't look too enthusiastic to see Tim there. If so, I can't say I blame them. How do you expect this team to gel and really buckle down together when retired Tim Duncan shows up every so often just to remind you, you're living in his shadow. Bad coaching move IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see Tim there. Also, Danny Green said that Parker and Kawhi were in the building, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me thinks LMA has a huge tell...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the Spurs don't look too enthusiastic to see Tim there. If so, I can't say I blame them. How do you expect this team to gel and really buckle down together when retired Tim Duncan shows up every so often just to remind you, you're living in his shadow. Bad coaching move IMO
    Too late for "gelling". Spurs need all the help they can. Duncan is the Spurs.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall we do not have the chemistry we had when we won les. But tbh we had chance to win vs this Warriors team and Pop in his last presser expressed it.

It is not good Kawhi was not practicing. But maybe they need as much healing as possible. No time to put pressure on the ankle and see what happens. It's a bit of a gamble trying how it will react to full practice. More of a gamble trying during the game.

hard to be optimistic

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could you name them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those supposed experts like Duncan/Leroux, latter in particularly, thinking the Warriors would/could have come back against the Spurs in game 1 even with Kawhi still playing. Warriors were immediately able to double/triple the Spurs only legit high level scorer, Aldridge, and have continued to do so. These pundits will point to the ensuing blow outs as proof Spurs never really had a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those supposed experts like Duncan/Leroux, latter in particularly, thinking the Warriors would/could have come back against the Spurs in game 1 even with Kawhi still playing. Warriors were immediately able to double/triple the Spurs only legit high level scorer, Aldridge, and have continued to do so. These pundits will point to the ensuing blow outs as proof Spurs never really had a chance.
    And if the Spurs come back and win it'll be because Zaza and Iggy were hurt.

It's all about narratives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spur already answered 2 or 3 warrior runs before Kawhi got hurt no reason to think they wouldn't have continued to answer. we only lost by 2 without the Klaw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spur already answered 2 or 3 warrior runs before Kawhi got hurt no reason to think they wouldn't have continued to answer. we only lost by 2 without the Klaw.
    True, but there are many clowns, Bill Simmons among them, that thought the Warriors had the game under control even with Kawhi still in in mid third quarter.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if the Spurs come back and win it'll be because Zaza and Iggy were hurt.

It's all about narratives.
    At least this means the Meat Cleavers will win again instead of the golden gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like kawhi will not be ready to go. Even if he plays he won't be himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least this means the Meat Cleavers will win again instead of the golden gots.
    Agreed. LeBron is on another level right now and Durant always wilts against him.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. LeBron is on another level right now and Durant always wilts against him.
    I feel like Lebron just pisses away the regular season every year in order to extend his prime and longevity so he can count on being his great self in the playoffs every year. Because that's what, you know, the great ones do. The regular season stat champions are the Russell Westbrick's of the league and don't win jack .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have the Spurs lost when TD goes to their practice in the playoffs? I thought I saw somewhere that they hadn't lost a game when TD was at a practice prior to it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meant 5/18 but you know you can't change thread les.
    Glad you corrected it. Here I was like "Damn they knew a month ago they'd be in this spot without Kawhi, why didn't someone warn him?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Tim was ever the kind to overshadow anyone on his team. I would want him there if I was a player, just because he brings so much to the post position. Imagine you come to SA because Tim is your favorite player, and he retires a year after you arrive. You'd want him to come back during practice and work with you on your moves.

I think the team is embarrassed at how they laid down in Oakland. They cannot look Tim in the eye.

Interesting that Tim can defend LMA as well as Pau can defend anyone, if you consider makes vs misses and all Tim is doing is holding a hand up. Just plant his ass in the paint, never go back on offense and use him for defense only.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only unenthusiastic Spur was LMA because you just know he's going to get a verbal beating by Tim for being such a softie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Lebron just pisses away the regular season every year in order to extend his prime and longevity so he can count on being his great self in the playoffs every year. Because that's what, you know, the great ones do. The regular season stat champions are the Russell Westbrick's of the league and don't win jack .
    LePEDs wasn't pissing away regular seasons when he was 27 stop sucking his

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have the Spurs lost when TD goes to their practice in the playoffs? I thought I saw somewhere that they hadn't lost a game when TD was at a practice prior to it
    lets just have him come to every practice and we'll sweep the rest of the way

Thread Information