Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Im hoping the chinse pull a miracle and make the playoffs and and USA same thing only to lose to china.

Man, can you imagine a North Korea vs USA playoff..Too bad North korea is so bad but it woukd have made things interesting.

Speaking of overrated NTs, Belgium is in the WC.
    Not even a top 20 team in the world.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    icyland are the latest one hit wonder squad and they're allowed to foul the out of teams because of it, when they can't keep up physically they are , see vs france at euro, france nigballed them a new one tbh.
    They're a team that can make it to the knockout round of the World Cup. They'll probably be the C team of a group. I wouldn't want them in my group.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Geez, you're ing dumb.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    North America should lose a spot too. Criminal how they have 3.5 with ty quality and small number of countries....Dat USA influence.

The real numbers should be, if we consider number of countries and quality

Europ 10
    South America 4 automatic and 5th and 6th place fighitng against other continents for two more spots//Potentially 6
    Africa 6 Automatic and 1 playoff spot..Potential 7
    Asia 4 Automatic and 2 Playoff spot...Potentially 6
    CONCACRAP 2 Automatic and 1 playoff spot..Mexico is the only realy team in CONCACRAP anyway and costa rica...All other teams are terrible plus there's like 6 countries in CONCACRAP
    OCEANIA 1 Playoff spot
    This is where the Concacaf/Euro haters always get exposed. They pretend that Asia is .
    Asia doesn't even have one top twenty team.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    This is where the Concacaf/Euro haters always get exposed. They pretend that Asia is .
    Asia doesn't even have one top twenty team.
    Yea apalisoc_9 is the biggest dip on the board.

Top twenty-three: Sixteen Euro teams and ZERO Asia teams.

Dip : "Europ 10.... Asia 4 Automatic and 2 Playoff spot...Potentially 6"

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    North America should lose a spot too. Criminal how they have 3.5 with ty quality and small number of countries....Dat USA influence.

The real numbers should be, if we consider number of countries and quality

Europ 10
    South America 4 automatic and 5th and 6th place fighitng against other continents for two more spots//Potentially 6
    Africa 6 Automatic and 1 playoff spot..Potential 7
    Asia 4 Automatic and 2 Playoff spot...Potentially 6
    CONCACRAP 2 Automatic and 1 playoff spot..Mexico is the only realy team in CONCACRAP anyway and costa rica...All other teams are terrible plus there's like 6 countries in CONCACRAP
    OCEANIA 1 Playoff spot
    son europe has spain/italy/germany/france/belgium/england/netherlands/portugal/croatia who are by far better teams then any non-SA american team. No discussion tbh. That's 9 teams, so putting a cap of 10 on the entire Europe is just dumb. Then you have really strong sides like sweden/denmark/poland/ireland/russia/greece/switzerland/serbia/bosnia/ukraine/turkey who will play on equal terms with any team outside these 9 + argentina/brasil/strong chile. These are mexico level sides whether you like it or not tbh. And then there are the pesky euro defense teams like icyland/hungary/romania/norway/czech republic/slovakia/israel/montenegro/etc who will just drain points from everybody because they have good defenses and play ok football. So just at europe with 10 teams.

It's ok though because everybody is going to make it at the 48 team cup and it gonna be a lot of fun tbh, usa-china, usa-north korea, uruguay-paraguay, serbia-crotiat ... fun times ahead, nothing but a cold beer and some action on tv

Speaking of overrated NTs, Belgium is in the WC.
    they lack a good coach, still the talent is there, they might hit a good patch of games at the right moment and then they can beat anybody.

hazard, lukaku, de bruyne, courtious, dembele, fellaini, nainggolan, kompany, mertens, carrasco, benteke, mertens, witsel, vermalen, batshuayi, mirallas, minolet...
    thse s are stacked as , too bad they lack a real coach. They're a top 10 team roster in their sleep and a top 15 team easily, regardless of form.

They're a team that can make it to the knockout round of the World Cup. They'll probably be the C team of a group. I wouldn't want them in my group.
    son icyland sucks tbh, they're a talentless kickball leicester version of NT football ..

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sons what do you think of a "superteams" WC instead of the regular countries?
    For example you could have teams like ARG-URU-BRA, USA-MEX, GER-Benelux, UK countries, JAP-KOR, AUS+NZ+Oceania, etc.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    For example you could have teams like ARG-URU-BRA, USA-MEX, GER-Benelux, UK countries, JAP-KOR, AUS+NZ+Oceania, etc.
    japan korea these s HATE each other
    ger benelux would be 10x world champs, benelux always had more talent then us overall, we had the better systems.
    mex is an usa province tbh ..
    aus + nz + oceania = aus =

but seriously, the real groups that should play together are just two:
    the entire british uk (england, scotland, wales)
    the russian USSR (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, the central asian stans).

Both would be close to contenders imo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Don't like it, tbh.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 09-04-2017 at 10:56 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    * Northern Ireland winning 2-0. Building on their strong Euros showing.

* England barely beating Slovakia 2-1. Can't wait for the Brittons' tears in the 18 WC because they have unrealistic expectations. It's like a rite of passage.

* Montenegro with a really good showing. Apparently, they have a real shot at making the WC. Romania have slid a long way since their great 94 run.

* Poland with the 3-0 victory. They're starting to interest me from a distance.

* Cameroon and Nigeria 1-1 in an African powerhouse match-up. I would have liked to have seen that one; but ESPN3 doesn't go beyond Europe and America.

* USA vs Honduras tomorrow in their biggest game since the 14 WC, honestly. F*ck, please no Ream/Cameron pairing in the midfield. Whatever happened to Goodson? He took a lot of sh** from elitist fans; but I thought he actually did a pretty good job.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    * Northern Ireland winning 2-0. Building on their strong Euros showing.

* England barely beating Slovakia 2-1. Can't wait for the Brittons' tears in the 18 WC because they have unrealistic expectations. It's like a rite of passage.

* Montenegro with a really good showing. Apparently, they have a real shot at making the WC. Romania have slid a long way since their great 94 run.

* Poland with the 3-0 victory. They're starting to interest me from a distance.

* Cameroon and Nigeria 1-1 in an African powerhouse match-up. I would have liked to have seen that one; but ESPN3 doesn't go beyond Europe and America.

* USA vs Honduras tomorrow in their biggest game since the 14 WC, honestly. F*ck, please no Ream/Cameron pairing in the midfield. Whatever happened to Goodson? He took a lot of sh** from elitist fans; but I thought he actually did a pretty good job.
    slovakia is a tough physical defensive team .. tricky match tbh.
    Romania can't score, their team has nothing in common to that '94 team (they had like 3-4 really good players and hagi who was world class). These days they play to not lose ... hard to qualify like that.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    japan korea these s HATE each other
    ger benelux would be 10x world champs, benelux always had more talent then us overall, we had the better systems.
    mex is an usa province tbh ..
    aus + nz + oceania = aus =

but seriously, the real groups that should play together are just two:
    the entire british uk (england, scotland, wales)
    the russian USSR (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, the central asian stans).

Both would be close to contenders imo.
    No chance Russia and Ukraine play together tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No chance Russia and Ukraine play together tbh.
    just in the past 5 years some ukrainian regions have (been) joined/anned Russia and about 20% of all Ukrainians identify themselves as russians ... it's not that unfathomable tbh especially with how things are going, Russia is getting stronger, Ukraine was left stranded is close to economic collapse and all their energy comes from Russia. The languages and cultures are extremely close so if it were to happen it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Compare this to Korea and Japan who have different alphabets and a history of a 500+ years of pure hatred

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    just in the past 5 years some ukrainian regions have (been) joined/anned Russia and about 20% of all Ukrainians identify themselves as russians ... it's not that unfathomable tbh especially with how things are going, Russia is getting stronger, Ukraine was left stranded is close to economic collapse and all their energy comes from Russia. The languages and cultures are extremely close so if it were to happen it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Compare this to Korea and Japan who have different alphabets and a history of a 500+ years of pure hatred
    Well, they organized a WC together...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Well, they organized a WC together...
    south koreans hate japan more then north korea tbh ... what japan did to koreans in ww2 makes us look like saints in retrospective, it was that bad.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    south koreans hate japan more then north korea tbh ... what japan did to koreans in ww2 makes us look like saints in retrospective, it was that bad.
    Japs were bad hombres back then tbh.

Asian Qualification for an Automatic spot is officially done.

Iran
    South Korea
    Japan
    Saudi

All Qualified

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Asian Qualification for an Automatic spot is officially done.

Iran
    South Korea
    Japan
    Saudi

All Qualified
    and not a single team out of these plays passable football ..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lolgeria, this team

That's it, I'm gonna root for Argentina

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Lolgeria, this team

That's it, I'm gonna root for Argentina
    Are they finished?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yes and yes

Chile is ed big time. They just lost to Bolivia.

They play Brazil in their last game and even if Brazil is qualified, I doubt they're just going to sit there and allow chile to win the game.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    CONMBEOL tight AF.

Peru

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Thread Information