Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Draw is a fair result IMO. GGG landed more jabs, but a lot of them were hitting glove. Canelo landed the cleaner power punches.
    Top. Kek. Be honest, what is your nationality and ethnicity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top. Kek. Be honest, what is your nationality and ethnicity?
    shut your mouth cuckload.

I white es just to piss off heads like you even though i find them the most boring broads. ing white idiots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I white es just to piss off heads like you even though i find them the most boring broads. ing white idiots.
    you don't anything, you're some single mid 30s looking guy in the Phillipines

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And while we are on the subject, do you know how many flip hoes hit me up on ok Cupid on a regular basis? Some
    of them just want to talk, some of them dream to come to America to suck the big white D. It's every flip woman's dream to get with a white man, they don't want little yellow boys. I might take a vacation over there just to help out your country's gene pool. Just let me know what spots to avoid so I don't accidentally run into a ladyboy like you, real Women only
    Last edited by Axl Rose; 09-17-2017 at 02:13 AM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You ever finger a white and then shake her cuckservative dad's hand after? Alpha moves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great fight. I think GGG won, but i understand the draw. The 118-110 was a disgrace though.

For me, in a fight this close, Canelo backpedaled way too much earn the draw. I get the strategy, he obviously went the distance, but he didn't do enough damage to GGG to counter running strategy. GGG was just walking through everything he threw. Canelo had great shots throughout the fight, but not enough and not consistent enough to swing the close rounds his way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great fight. I think GGG won, but i understand the draw. The 118-110 was a disgrace though.

For me, in a fight this close, Canelo backpedaled way too much earn the draw. I get the strategy, he obviously went the distance, but he didn't do enough damage to GGG to counter running strategy. GGG was just walking through everything he threw. Canelo had great shots throughout the fight, but not enough and not consistent enough to swing the close rounds his way.
    The thing is when you judge a boxing match, there is no real way of appraching it. If we are going by damage, I can easily argue GGG was damaged way more. Canelo punched less but he landed more power punches and way cleaner too.

Should we judge the fight that way or what?

I dont think its even that big of a deal if canelo won.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 118 guy was probably paid off. I didn't take care to score this one round for round at this late hour. 114-114 is plausible. 113-115, though? I just don't think I had GGG winning 7 rounds even if Canelo was the more haggard fighter at the end. In fact, before I knew this was a draw I had figured Canelo won just b/c I figured GGG's lack of care in landing meaningful punches in each of the first four rounds would've cost him.

All the same, this fight was a lot of wind and not a lot of meat. Pretty unspectacular.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GGG hits like magreggy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to rob, why make it obvious by throwing a 118-110 card? Just have it 115-113 and you get the same result without any controversy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No surprise here , everyones stunned.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Canelo easily won the last 3 rounds and at least 2 early. It was 115-113 for Golovkin at the absolute mots.

GGG was walking himself into hard clean power shots. Just being the aggressor doesn't win you rounds. Ask ODLH how that worked against Floyd.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    117 - 111 vs Lara
    118 - 109 vs Trout
    119 - 109 vs Cotto
    114 - 114 vs Mayweather

Now 118-110 vs Golovkin

Just Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ok with the draw. I had Canelo winning the first three and the last three. I could see how someone MIGHT be able to give one of those to GGG but it's still THAT close, not a runaway victory by any means. The narrative that GGG should have won because he was the aggressor is stupid. He was for 6 rounds and he won those rounds. You wanna give him the fight for winning the middle 6 rounds? You win decisions by winning rounds. Timely shots, big punches, not getting hit. Floyd hasn't been the aggressor in a looong time now yet he wins. The first judge's scorecard was crazy but so was Lederman's the other way around. Who cares, a draw is a draw. That was the correct outcome. I'd love to see it again.
    Last edited by blizz; 09-18-2017 at 06:49 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ok with the draw. I had Canelo winning the first three and the last three. I could see how someone MIGHT be able to give one of those to GGG but it's still THAT close, not a runaway victory by any means. The narrative that GGG should have won because he was the aggressor is stupid. He was for 6 rounds and he won those rounds. You wanna give him the fight for winning the middle 6 rounds? You win decisions by winning rounds. Timely shots, big punches, not getting hit. Floyd hasn't been the aggressor in a looong time now yet he wins. The first judge's scorecard was crazy but so was Lederman's the other way around. Who cares, a draw is a draw. That was the correct outcome. I'd love to see it again.
    Floyd controls the tempo. Canelo couldn't and he lands 1 punch at a time, GGG was more consistent with his assault.

Canelo was running 3/4 of the fight, has nothing to do with his strategy, he was exhausted and needed a break.

GGG is the champ, Canelo didn't do enough for a victory, the closest thing he could have got is a draw but even that's stretching it in my view.

I called it like the majority of the boxing media, GGG by 2 point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If possible the rematch needs to happen before May. If not, maybe Canelo can fight Saunders before May so that we can have a unification match coming next summer.

I doubt Golden Boy will allow their cash cow to fight more than twice a year, May/September a lot like Mayweather did.

GGG is not getting any younger, hopefully we don't have to wait a year.

Also, I would love to see Canelo/Jacobs, my dream fight.

Another scenario, why doesn't GGG fight Saunders to unify the les and Canelo fights Jacobs. Although Jacobs would win that fight, it will take away the extravagance of the rematch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling Golden boy is going to delay this rematch one way or another, fighting someone else, an injury in camp etc., just to let GGG sit a little longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a robbery

Mexicant mafia hard at work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling Golden boy is going to delay this rematch one way or another, fighting someone else, an injury in camp etc., just to let GGG sit a little longer.
    If that's the case, GGG needs to unify the belts and make history. Fight Saunders ASAP and do it in Europe (UK or Monaco).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Canelo had a great first minute of round 10. Everything else after that through round 12 was pretty even. People just automatically just giving him those last 3 rounds is ridiculous (not saying you are). When a fight is close, things like being the aggressor, for 85% of the fight, can and should make the difference. For most of the fight, Canelo was running away from 3G. That's not to say its an not effective strategy. That's not to say you can't win a fight like that, but you have to do enough TO win a fight like that. Mayweather used that strategy but he was pretty much untouchable, and his counter punching would turn aggressive fighters into confused chasers. Canelo did not do that. He was not untouchable. He was getting tagged all night long, especially with the jab.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another jackass will take her place.

Unfortunately, money talks in today's world.

People these days have no ethical barometer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another jackass will take her place.

Unfortunately, money talks in today's world.

People these days have no ethical barometer.
    teddy atlas went in on boxing, idk if u saw it. Hopefully loma/rigo isnt this bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ever finger a white and then shake her cuckservative dad's hand after? Alpha moves

Thread Information