Page 205 of 208 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5177
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ok...number three is correct.

But the Redskins are crappy. And the Chiefs are average. The next couple weeks will bear that out.
    Redskins losing to the mighty Raiders won't make them "crappy". They're "average".

And then they play each other week 4... of course KC wins. KC should be 4-0. Skins will be 1-3, but their game after that is against the lowly 49ers.

Overall I think they'll be around 8-8, 3rd place in the division and Cousins will finally get paid because he'll have a 30 pass td season and a ton of yards and the blame will fall on the defense for losing a bunch of close games to better teams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redskins losing to the mighty Raiders won't make them "crappy". They're "average".

And then they play each other week 4... of course KC wins. KC should be 4-0. Skins will be 1-3, but their game after that is against the lowly 49ers.

Overall I think they'll be around 8-8, 3rd place in the division and Cousins will finally get paid because he'll have a 30 pass td season and a ton of yards and the blame will fall on the defense for losing a bunch of close games to better teams.
    3rd place in the NFC East confirms crappy. Not Browns crappy though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3rd place in the NFC East confirms crappy. Not Browns crappy though.
    what about 3rd place in the AFC West?

What if the Browns finish only 3rd instead of last this year in the AFC North? The Bungles look a few jumps worse than Cleveland, honestly. Mandy Dolton showing his true colors tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what about 3rd place in the AFC West?

What if the Browns finish only 3rd instead of last this year in the AFC North? The Bungles look a few jumps worse than Cleveland, honestly. Mandy Dolton showing his true colors tbh.
    I'm not sure what your point is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gotta love America's team

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Gotta love America's team

....yeah, that's pretty vague and open-ended per par from the Garrettbot. As soon as Elliott, Dez, etc start kneeling he'll just say the same crap about how they're expressing their views while respecting the flag.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ....yeah, that's pretty vague and open-ended per par from the Garrettbot. As soon as Elliott, Dez, etc start kneeling he'll just say the same crap about how they're expressing their views while respecting the flag.
    if anyone does, I hope Jerry follows through on his promise to waive/trade them if they do

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dez and zeke have a history of baggage they'd hold agianst them, but there's no way they'd criticize Dak if he did it. he's untouchable tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dez and zeke have a history of baggage they'd hold agianst them, but there's no way they'd criticize Dak if he did it. he's untouchable tbh
    I hope Dak wouldn't do it. He seems like a right kind of guy. You know Witten won't, pretty sure he's a stout Republican anyway. The M. Bennett brothers hate him.

Dez and Zeke are the kind of guys who would be oscillating between working hard labor by day and selling drugs by night if they didn't have football, so yeah.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope Dak wouldn't do it. He seems like a right kind of guy. You know Witten won't, pretty sure he's a stout Republican anyway. The M. Bennett brothers hate him.

Dez and Zeke are the kind of guys who would be oscillating between working hard labor by day and selling drugs by night if they didn't have football, so yeah.
    You're like the dumbest re in a smartest re compe ion.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Whoops...that's not right. You're like the guy that an old lady sends to pick up butter at the grocery store but you hump her dog instead.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Whoops...that's not right. You're like the guy that an old lady sends to pick up butter at the grocery store but you hump her dog instead.
    and you think you get away with it but when the puppies come out, they all have ty NFL takes

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CTOA, lay off Randy Gregory's stash, he needs it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CTOA, lay off Randy Gregory's stash, he needs it
    We are brothers under the skin of Dead Tom Landry. We both drink from the sacred urine of Emmett Smith.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That secondary is trash. Not enough talent to cover 4

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We are brothers under the skin of Dead Tom Landry. We both drink from the sacred urine of Emmett Smith.
    Jimmy Johnson. Landry got old and senile

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Damn UNT was right about Lawrence, wtf? he's playing at an all pro level :worthy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn UNT was right about Lawrence, wtf? he's playing at an all pro level :worthy
    Yep. I was right about Lawrence all along. Last year was a fluke bad year because he was playing through a stress fracture in his back. It's all better now after a hypermodern experimental surgery he got in the offseason and he's looking like one of the very elite pass rushers in the league.

Statistically alone at the top as the single best pass rusher in the NFL after 3 weeks in both sacks and pressures, and 2nd in QB hits. Amazing. But thank you for acknowledging me. I am pretty smart sometimes you know.

You can't look at his 1-sack 2016 he played on a broken back and hold it against him. Ziggy Ansah and others had a real down year last year. Many great pass rushers have a down year, especially early in their career, generally caused by a random injury. It's okay. he's fine now.

I'll stick with my prediction all along that I predicted in the springtime... 16.5 sacks for Lawrence. He's obviously on pace for 32 and not going to sniff that, that's just plain stupid, but he's going to be a top 5 NFL pass rusher for sure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep. I was right about Lawrence all along. Last year was a fluke bad year because he was playing through a stress fracture in his back. It's all better now after a hypermodern experimental surgery he got in the offseason and he's looking like one of the very elite pass rushers in the league.

Statistically alone at the top as the single best pass rusher in the NFL after 3 weeks in both sacks and pressures, and 2nd in QB hits. Amazing. But thank you for acknowledging me. I am pretty smart sometimes you know.

You can't look at his 1-sack 2016 he played on a broken back and hold it against him. Ziggy Ansah and others had a real down year last year. Many great pass rushers have a down year, especially early in their career, generally caused by a random injury. It's okay. he's fine now.

I'll stick with my prediction all along that I predicted in the springtime... 16.5 sacks for Lawrence. He's obviously on pace for 32 and not going to sniff that, that's just plain stupid, but he's going to be a top 5 NFL pass rusher for sure.
    great call he will cost us big $ but he will desetvecit if he keeps this up ..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're like the dumbest re in a smartest re compe ion.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    great call he will cost us big $ but he will desetvecit if he keeps this up ..
    great pass rushers don't grow on trees, just make sure he stays healthy that's all. if he is, he's one of the best in the game for the next decade

Lawrence was MIA today. Goff had all day to throw and picked the ty secondary apart.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lawrence was MIA today. Goff had all day to throw and picked the ty secondary apart.
    he did get 1 sack but the pass rush wasn't there and the secondary played way too soft and gave up way too many easy quick throws

Well he was credited with a sack. It wasn’t a clean one. The OL isn’t what they were last year and they got boned by a bad holding call. Should have been all tied up. I can’t believe jerry stood by and let his whole secondary leave and didn’t try to replace any of them. Revis anyone? At worst he can play safety. Last year they would have won this type of game. They seem to have problems in a lot of places right now. OL, no pass rush, no secondary and pretty weak WR play. Williams dropped two key passes. They need a speedy burner who can stretch the field. Dez isn’t that guy anymore. He’s like what Keyshawn was late in his career. Big, over the middle, possession type wr.

Thread Information