Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you read what you post your brain is shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull , plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men.

Trash can't speak in sentences, let alone paragraphs, and struggles with a vocabulary of early grade school. His brain is shot.
    you only wish this was so... lmao!

"plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men." yeah we know, HRC is a huge con and yall got conned but yall didn't win for being conned. well yall did, bitterness.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull , plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men.

Trash can't speak in sentences, let alone paragraphs, and struggles with a vocabulary of early grade school. His brain is shot.
    So this has occurred over the last ___ years Dr. Boots? Trump used to speak in full sentences but now he does not?
    Lets see your evidence of the progression of this inability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, practicing lawyers remember forget they canceled their airline tickets. That's it.
    Practicing lawyers. They are all so honest...
    She got thrown the Fk off because she cancelled her reservation. Then she made a fuss and you put up a fail of an article. End of story meathead.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Practicing lawyers. They are all so honest...
    She got thrown the Fk off because she cancelled her reservation. Then she made a fuss and you put up a fail of an article. End of story meathead.
    Yea, that's why she showed the reporter the screen showing that no cancellation had occurred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals so butthurt.
    You look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me, it would have been easy and it’s not- as important as these lives are. Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago, he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right. Who would have thought?
    But when you look at what is going on with the four prisoners, now it used to be three, now it’s four, but when it was three and even now, I would have said: Its all in the messenger.
    Fellas, and it is fellas, because you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it’s going to take them about another 150 years- but the Persian are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, are they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you only wish this was so... lmao!

"plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men." yeah we know, HRC is a huge con and yall got conned but yall didn't win for being conned. well yall did, bitterness.

You look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me, it would have been easy and it’s not- as important as these lives are. Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago, he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right. Who would have thought?
    But when you look at what is going on with the four prisoners, now it used to be three, now it’s four, but when it was three and even now, I would have said: Its all in the messenger.
    Fellas, and it is fellas, because you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it’s going to take them about another 150 years- but the Persian are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, are they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We do have a baseline though to evaluate the President. He has been giving interviews for decades.

Watch him in his 40's and 50's and watch him now. The change is startling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch them. Tell me that the one at the end is coherent, and just like the earlier ones.

There is an obvious decline.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

Not in any way angry or set off. Made a case for an obvious mental decline.

Ignore it if you want, but it is pretty obvious if you watch him through the years. Don't really see much difference until the last interview.

You might not think having a mentally impaired president is a problem. I guess it gives you something to shoot for, because if he can do it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the utility of a standard physical exam—knowing a president’s blood pressure and weight and the like—is meager compared with the value of comprehensive neurologic, psychological, and psychiatric evaluation. These are not part of a standard physical.

Even if they were voluntarily undertaken, there would be no requirement to disclose the results. A president could be actively hallucinating, threatening to launch a nuclear attack based on intelligence he had just obtained from David Bowie, and the medical community could be relegated to speculation from afar.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Watch them. Tell me that the one at the end is coherent, and just like the earlier ones.

There is an obvious decline.
    Your degree in Neurology is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, that's why she showed the reporter the screen showing that no cancellation had occurred.
    Yeah the screen the Airline did not have you dweeb.
    She cancelled her flight. Get over it. She does not need her rug munched by you.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

Not in any way angry or set off. Made a case for an obvious mental decline.

Ignore it if you want, but it is pretty obvious if you watch him through the years. Don't really see much difference until the last interview.

You might not think having a mentally impaired president is a problem. I guess it gives you something to shoot for, because if he can do it...
    This is one of the dumbest posts you’ve ever made.

Thread Information