Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Indeed. But he's gonna have a heart attack111!!!!!!

lol twitter news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nutty lefty logic...

we want him dead... but but but his heart might explode and he needs help so we just want him out of office so he can get the help he needs.

yall just want any excuse to get djt out of office. playing the concerned card about his health is comical.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    nutty lefty logic...

we want him dead... but but but his heart might explode and he needs help so we just want him out of office so he can get the help he needs.

yall just want any excuse to get djt out of office. playing the concerned card about his health is comical.
    ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The doc went overboard, unnecessary hyper-enthusiasm, editorializing, nice career move

Trash is about 260+, why expect ANYTHING true about this orange greasebag

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...mocrats-216476

This is indeed the Democrats conspiracy theory.

We all know what kind of person Trump appears to be. But his health? Now we gotta weigh him? He's old, he's gonna be a bit big in the belly. Otherwise, his doctor lies? They are hiding his deterioration, they must be...boo!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not just “girthers”: Doctors question Trump’s health report

“We’re talking about a 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise”

Dr. David Maron, the director of preventive cardiology at Stanford University's medical school, said he was seriously concerned with Trump's LDL cholesterol levels, which were above 140.

The recommended levels are 100 or less, and Maron said he was "definitely" worried about the risk of the president having a heart attack,

"That’s a really high LDL," Dr. Eric Topol of the Scripps Research Ins ute said, the Times reported.

"We’re talking about a 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise. Just looking at the lab value, you would raise a big red flag."

He added, "I would never use the words 'excellent health.'

How you could take these indices and say excellent health? That is completely contradicted."

"I get exercise.

I mean I walk,

I this,

I that,"

Trump told Reuters in an Oval Office interview.

"I run over to a building next door. I get more exercise than people think."

There are certainly legitimate reasons to draw questions about Trump's health and how it's been marketed as "excellent" by the White House,

considering the White House's
    track record of misleading the public on a number of issues ranging from

chain migration

to inauguration crowd size.

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/18/not-just-girthers-doctors-question-trumps-health-report/

His cardiac calcium appears to be rising rapidly, meaning very probably his arteries are clogging up with plaque.

Dr Ronny is a compromised punk, included now in the black hole of Trash's fraud and lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are things worth getting defensive over. trump being overweight isn't one of them, tbh
    True that.

I find it a tad fishy that his weight came out juuuust one pound shy of "obese" for his given height, and how much the guy lies about EVERYTHING. Don't care as much about that as his cognitive functions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True that.

I find it a tad fishy that his weight came out juuuust one pound shy of "obese" for his given height, and how much the guy lies about EVERYTHING. Don't care as much about that as his cognitive functions.
    its one thing to say he's misinformed and has poor judgment. to call his cognitive function into question is a huge reach tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its one thing to say he's misinformed and has poor judgment. to call his cognitive function into question is a huge reach tbh
    Not really. Read a few transcripts of his speech patterns. His babbling is very noticeable and again, look at Trump age 30 or 40 and compare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It is reassuring to be told that Trump can pass this test. But it underscores the absurdity in the fact that this brief and voluntary assessment—of a sort that might be used to place a child in kindergarten—is the only basis for assessing fitness of a president. It underscores the need of a comprehensive, transparent, nonpartisan approach to testing the cognitive abilities of a president and sharing the results openly."
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...m_source=atlfb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Read a few transcripts of his speech patterns. His babbling is very noticeable and again, look at Trump age 30 or 40 and compare.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The MOCA is not the type of test used to place kindergarteners.

Jesus ing Christ, RG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus ing Christ, RG
    Maybe if we continue to push the issue we can get him to take the SAT and publish his score. What’s your over/under on reading writing / math should Donnis take the SAT today?
    Last edited by Th'Pusher; 01-20-2018 at 12:25 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet the functionally illiterate Trash cheated on MOCA, given that fraud, lying, cheating are his self-inflating virtues.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Maybe if we continue to push the issue we can get him to take the SAT and publish his score. What’s your over/under on reading writing / math should Donnis take the SAT today?
    Over/Under 1160. Right at the 50 percentile point. Score: 1200-ish....unless he takes the essay option. If so I'll take the under by 600 points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s mental health exam was insufficient

Mental health experts have been silenced in their effort to call for an in-depth cognitive exam,

The brief screening that Trump received in his annual physical, performed by White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson,

proved little,

and the op-ed described a handful of other tests that would have been more thorough.

“There are already ample indicators that additional testing is indicated,” reads the op-ed.

“And this is just on the neurological side.

It does not even touch the psychological side,

where urgent concerns also lie and

an assessment should have been done starting with a full history and standardized battery of testing.”

the question of Trump’s mental fitness is a matter of public health, and that the public shouldn’t be left to “fend for themselves” without analysis from qualified mental health professionals.

“The limited screen Trump received can even be harmful, by giving the public a false sense of reassurance,”

it didn’t prove much besides basic cognitive function.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/trumps-mental-health-exam-was-insufficient/

... but Dr Ronny's bull test is enough for you rightwingnutjobs rotten with your own cognitive, neurological, literacy illnesses.

I'm sure Trash cheated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus ing Christ, RG
    iirc the doctor who tested him was a 2013 Obama appointee lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Flubs Anti-Abortion Speech: It’s ‘Wrong’ for Babies to Be ‘Born’ in Ninth Month

http://people.com/politics/trump-ant...n-ninth-month/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over/Under 1160. Right at the 50 percentile point. Score: 1200-ish....unless he takes the essay option. If so I'll take the under by 600 points.
    You don't think he does well on the essay - I think he does - after all, so many claim he just sprouts BS and that's what the essay portion is - BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus ing Christ, RG
    It is developed to be universal and accessible to all levels of intelligence and education. IOW, a kindergartener would be expected to handle it.

I personally do not believe that he is demented but I do believe that he doesn't get enough sleep, eats poorly, and doesn't exercise which all will impair your cognitive ability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus ing Christ, RG
    Look at the test. It was a bit less than rigorous. Enough to gauge an advance level of decline, but cognitive impairment happens long before that test would really detect it, as the article noted.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally do not believe that he is demented but I do believe that he doesn't get enough sleep, eats poorly, and doesn't exercise which all will impair your cognitive ability.
    His ed up emotions, psychology, malignant narcissism interfere with his cognitive operation, growth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has the SAT changed still i took it? the essay is optional?

i know a while back it was scored out of 1600, and then they added the essay section and became scored out of 2400. that's how it was when i took it about 10 years ago... it wasn't optional

Thread Information