Page 812 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 31271276280280880981081181281381481581682286291213121812 ... LastLast
Results 20,276 to 20,300 of 52486
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Good thread.
    good thread
    good McCabe

“FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced to resign Monday, just as the House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the public release of a classified memo this afternoon revealing extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse under the Obama administration, sources told this reporter.

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo.”

https://saraacarter.com/mccabe-resig...mpression=true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good thread
    good McCabe

“FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was forced to resign Monday, just as the House Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the public release of a classified memo this afternoon revealing extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse under the Obama administration, sources told this reporter.

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo.”

https://saraacarter.com/mccabe-resig...mpression=true
    But could have they fired him? Because according to that lady who had worked at the DOJ for 18 years says they could not fire him because that woudl be illegal.

But of course you would know more than someone who's worked a job for almost 2 decades. You're TS ing A after all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash refuses to enforce sanctions on Russia

Russian jet flies within 10 ft of US jet, I expect Trash wont protest

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin-tool Assange gets pranked and exposed as pro-Trash / Russian tool, Hannity, too

Julian Assange sent the wrong Sean Hannity a message offering damaging information on a top intel Dem

Assange was apparently duped by the fake account, and told Dell Gilliam, a Texas-based technical writer posing as the Fox News host, that he wanted to set up “other channels” to provide information on a Democratic senator investigating Russia’s election meddling.

“You can send me messages on other channels,”

Assange said to the person he believed to be Hannity via DM.

He said

he had “some news on Warner,”

apparently referencing Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“I felt bad,” Gillam, who instigated the exchange, told the Beast. “He really thought he was talking to Sean Hannity.”

Assange mentioned “other channels” to the false Hannity account twice, and it doesn’t appear that he provided the information to the person behind it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/jul...e+Raw+Story%29

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin-tool Assange gets pranked and exposed as pro-Trash / Russian tool, Hannity, too

Julian Assange sent the wrong Sean Hannity a message offering damaging information on a top intel Dem

Assange was apparently duped by the fake account, and told Dell Gilliam, a Texas-based technical writer posing as the Fox News host, that he wanted to set up “other channels” to provide information on a Democratic senator investigating Russia’s election meddling.

“You can send me messages on other channels,”

Assange said to the person he believed to be Hannity via DM.

He said

he had “some news on Warner,”

apparently referencing Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“I felt bad,” Gillam, who instigated the exchange, told the Beast. “He really thought he was talking to Sean Hannity.”

Assange mentioned “other channels” to the false Hannity account twice, and it doesn’t appear that he provided the information to the person behind it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/jul...e+Raw+Story%29

We're supposed to trust his sources.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't even verify who he is talking to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't even verify who he is talking to.
    TSA's favorite sources. Better than 4chan even.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia wanted to create chaos. Mission accomplished through disinformation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good thread
    good McCabe

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources.
    McCabe threatened to "torch the FBI". (meaning he's going to rat out a bunch of folks)

"He was unglued. Someone should keep an eye on him."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCabe threatened to "torch the FBI". (meaning he's going to rat out a bunch of folks)

"He was unglued. Someone should keep an eye on him."
    Well if that's true, who better than someone who's been on the inside for the better parts of 30 years.

McCabe is not the type to rat on his colleagues. He's going to take his paycheck and call it a career. After he helps put Trump on his ass that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if that's true, who better than someone who's been on the inside for the better parts of 30 years.

McCabe is not the type to rat on his colleagues. He's going to take his paycheck and call it a career. After he helps put Trump on his ass that is.
    He wants full retirement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wants full retirement.
    He didn't just resigned for zero. He got something in return.

Full retirement benefits the least of it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The memo is designed to be something the public can understand and it will slowly prepare the still blind majority of the public to the rampant intelligence abuse under the Obama admin that is about to come out from the OIG investigation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He should've used "sheeple" -- that never fails.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bowdich, McCabes replacement.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...puty-director/

And guess who he received one of his last promotions from? Bobby Mueller
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 01-30-2018 at 09:45 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Because his Top Secret clearance was revoked months ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "there has been no collusion" and, "see, proof is I just hit horrible, no-good Russia with Congress' sanctions"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia wanted to create chaos. Mission accomplished through disinformation.
    look who suddenly has his very own muh russia theory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tapper turns on Nancy she starts ranting about 'Dennis' Nunes and the 'DNA' intelligence agency

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tapper turns on Nancy she starts ranting about 'Dennis' Nunes and the 'DNA' intelligence agency

You just called Chris Cuomo "Tapper"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just called Chris Cuomo "Tapper"
    Fake news journalists all look the same to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news journalists all look the same to me
    Funny that's how I feel about most of your memes and YouTubes

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Because his Top Secret clearance was revoked months ago.
    No it wasn't. And your tweet is bull too.

Adam Schiff’s Versions Of Events Are Frequently False Or Missing Key Details

Yesterday the House Permanent Select Committee On Intelligence voted to release a four-page summary do ent alleging surveillance abuses by the Justice Department and FBI. The committee’s memo has been available to all 435 House members for more than a week. Some of those who read it described it as “troubling,” “shocking,” “jaw-dropping,” “sickening,” and “criminal.”

FBI Director Christopher Wray reviewed the memo on Sunday. As soon as the committee had finished voting, ranking member Rep. Adam Schiff ran to the cameras to spin the news. From that point, he began explaining things in a non-truthful manner. This inability or unwillingness to accurately convey information is not a surprise so much as a regular feature of his work with journalists, but it’s worth noting how that played out in just one few-hour span.
    1: Omitting Facts About Committee Business

For background, Schiff has spent the last week and a half upset that the majority’s memo alleging abuses was available for House review. He and his fellow Democrats had voted against making such a memo available to the House, much less the public. He said it was reckless to discuss anything in the memo and that it compromised national security. A compliant media lapped it up. He announced, though, that he had created a counter-memo in support of the Trump-Russia collusion theory we keep hearing about.

Today, as the committee gathered to vote on releasing their memo to the public, following its lengthy House review, Schiff asked the Intelligence Committee to release his memo. His memo is on the same subject matter, risking the same national security threat he had wailed about for a week, with the same supposed risk to sources and methods. Only he is okay with his memo having these supposed problems.

Unlike what happened when Republicans on the committee asked Democrats for that vote, Republicans joined with Democrats to unanimously support his memo’s release to the House — the same process used for the majority memo. Here’s his claim: “The ‘release the memo crowd’ apparently doesn’t want to release the memo now. The most they would do is say that at some indeterminate point, a week or so from now, they would consider whether to release the minority memo.”

In other words, following the exact same process used for the majority’s memo.
    2: False Statements About the Committee

Schiff then went on to say, “I should also mention that it was disclosed to the minority today for the first time that the majority has evidently opened an investigation of the FBI, and an investigation of the Department of Justice. Under our committee rules, of course, that has to be the product of consultation with minority, but we learned about that for the first time here today.”

One trademark of Schiff’s leaks to the media is that they’re frequently process complaints. In December, a media outlet ran with Schiff’s process complaint alleging that House Republicans were “quietly” investigating perceived corruption at DOJ and the FBI without notifying minority members.

Now, it’s an implausible claim given that Republicans all the way up to and including Speaker of the House Paul Ryan had been screaming bloody murder about FBI and DOJ obstruction of committee requests. Perhaps the subpoenas to these en ies from the committee were a clue that they were looking into them. Just because Schiff voted against finding out information from these agencies doesn’t mean the committee agreed with him. It certainly doesn’t mean he was kept in the dark.

Besides, Rep. Devin Nunes actually went on live national TV to talk about his committee’s investigation into these matters.
    3: False Information about Nunes

Finally, Schiff referenced a committee hearing and added: “The very next day, our chairman went on what is known as the ‘midnight run,’ to obtain do ents that he would, the following day go to present to the White House, claiming that they showed evidence of an unmasking conspiracy of the Obama administration.”

Well, it’s “known” as the “midnight run” because Schiff mischaracterized it as Nunes sneaking into the White House in the “dead of night” to avoid detection. Reporter Tim Mak, then with Daily Beast, wrote a story sourced to anonymous sources, if you can imagine, that turned out to be not true. It told a dramatic tale of jumping out of cars in the middle of the night.

Yet it was not a “midnight run” but a visit to a national security staffer in the middle of the day, while the sun was out. Nunes corrected the false reporting on the record — on air with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, in fact — on March 27, 2017. It’s around at the 4:00 minute mark of an interview full of process questions.

Schiff is such a partisan speaker and actor that it’s odd to see him speaking with any authority about a serious investigation into abuses at the agencies he purports to oversee. For instance, he said:

We would very soon learn that in fact he’d obtained that information from the White House, and it was a charade. That charade was designed to do the White House’s bidding. And I’m afraid today is just the continuation of that same priority of the chairman and that same phenomenon. This is an effort to circle the wagons around the White House and distract from the Russia probe.

Yet, or maybe because of this, Schiff is clearly one of CNN’s best sources for their Russia-Trump collusion theory, no matter how much they get burned.

Schiff is portrayed by many in the media as being a straight shooter. His record in reality is of fanning the flames of absolutely every single Trump-Russia collusion allegation out there. Just this past week he pushed the false claim that Americans’ desire to see the House Intel Committee’s memo was in reality a Russian bot operation. Despite being a ranking member of an oversight committee, he lacks curiosity and interest into potential abuses at the FBI.

Nothing seems to have merited his attention in the slightest. He has not sought to follow-up on explosive texts about a Russia probe being an “insurance policy” because agents couldn’t take “the risk” of a Trump presidency. He is not interested in reports of the wife of top Justice official Bruce Ohr literally being employed by Fusion GPS, or by his change in employment as a result of this revelation. He had no problem with Fusion GPS being funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign. He’s opposed subpoenas to Fusion, to the Department of Justice, to the FBI.

The memo won’t be released until this weekend at the earliest, due to House rules giving the president five days to object to its release.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/30/...g-key-details/

Thread Information