Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Death, taxes, CL Ronaldo.

@ midgetfan ever doubting the GOAT. He lives for the Champions League, midget lives for Las Palmas and Getafe. These are known facts

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo was AWFUL today, a soft penalty and then happened to hit the ball from his knees off a fluke. Madrid will get thrashed by Man City or Bayern this year.

Ronaldo has to be the jammiest player in football history.

On the other hand....PSG

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Taxes and Penaldo indeed seems a good match tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo was AWFUL today, a soft penalty and then happened to hit the ball from his knees off a fluke. Madrid will get thrashed by Man City or Bayern this year.

Ronaldo has to be the jammiest player in football history.

On the other hand....PSG
    Thanks dude, I forgot to buy salt.

Enjoy Messi stat padding against Mexican clubs

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Thanks dude, I forgot to buy salt.

Enjoy Messi stat padding against Mexican clubs
    Didn’t realize Real Madrid were a Mexican club.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Didn’t realize Real Madrid were a Mexican club.
    A Mexican club that keeps winning Champion's Leagues

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    A Mexican club that keeps winning Champion's Leagues
    That Messi always scores against

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That Messi always scores against
    Eh we don't really care about that Mexican league tbh, so we are letting Mexicans like Missi score against us.
    We prefer bigger tournaments

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    i still don't get the hype with Neymar... not even sure if his top3, let alone top5 player.... his very creative with the ball, but this clown sure does dive a lot on minimal contact, its like u breath on him he flops or clips his own heels to fall down, then self exaggerates simulation... sometimes I wonder is it best to continue on when 1on1 situation or simulate for a better set play, but that also allows the other team to set their defensive line...

and they want to give this clown the ballon award this year? if he doesn't turn up for the 2nd leg, he might as well blow that award away....unless he wins the wc or does something at the wc tournament... the award imo is still up for grabs with no clear favorite this year...Ronaldo, messi, Neymar, kane, salah?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    i still don't get the hype with Neymar... not even sure if his top3, let alone top5 player.... his very creative with the ball, but this clown sure does dive a lot on minimal contact, its like u breath on him he flops or clips his own heels to fall down, then self exaggerates simulation... sometimes I wonder is it best to continue on when 1on1 situation or simulate for a better set play, but that also allows the other team to set their defensive line...

and they want to give this clown the ballon award this year? if he doesn't turn up for the 2nd leg, he might as well blow that award away....unless he wins the wc or does something at the wc tournament... the award imo is still up for grabs with no clear favorite this year...Ronaldo, messi, Neymar, kane, salah?
    Ronaldo is not top 3 Jesus Christ, he’s having he worst year of his career so far and having a third of his CL goals against APOEL doesn’t change that.

Neymar was sloppy with his passing but did have his moments, he just needs to not be so selfish. PSG has their chances but they are soft mentally. They just need to win 2-0 but I think it’s over. Neymar has had a good season overall and Messi, neymar and De Bruyne should be top 3 as of today however PSG flaming out this early will hurt his chances. Madrid will have to win UCL at a minimum for Ronaldo to even be considered in the top 3, Madrid have been for most of this season and Ronaldo absolutely deserves some of the blame for that.

The betting odds have Messi far ahead as the favourite as they should. Barca are undefeated in league play and running away with La Liga and exceeded expectations. Messi has been incredible and consistent all season long.

The World Cup will be interesting, if Brazil wins it then Neymar could take it possibly.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 02-15-2018 at 01:49 AM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    PSG = Champions League Raptors

Man...for a second i thought PSG was nearing Barca and Madrid level of dominance.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Man...for a second i thought PSG was nearing Barca and Madrid level of dominance.
    Emery needs to be fired

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Emery at Bernabeu: 11 games, 1 tie, 10 losses

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Emery at Bernabeu: 11 games, 1 tie, 10 losses
    Truly the anti-Barca

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Eh we don't really care about that Mexican league tbh, so we are letting Mexicans like Missi score against us.
    We prefer bigger tournaments
    It seems like you didn't care enough about this edition, tbh.

BTW, can you tell me what kind of tap was this?
    Last edited by DAF86; 02-15-2018 at 12:39 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Anyone thinking PSG was going to beat Madrid

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons I called this since the matchup, don't understand why y'all s think a team with zero leadership like PSG can win against a talented and motivated team like rmao with strong leaders like penaldo and sergio ramos.

I said the same thing about Brasil since they started playing better but all these amatuers on this site kept calling me names and that Brasil is a contender.

lmao thinking Neymar will win anything as the man amateur hour smh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I knew it was over for PSG when Emery made a defensive subs ution at 1-1

What the actual ?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I knew it was over for PSG when Emery made a defensive subs ution at 1-1

What the actual ?
    he is a weak coach, but they probably keep him because he is soft and does what management wants... good luck winning with that got tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    sons I called this since the matchup, don't understand why y'all s think a team with zero leadership like PSG can win against a talented and motivated team like rmao with strong leaders like penaldo and sergio ramos.

I said the same thing about Brasil since they started playing better but all these amatuers on this site kept calling me names and that Brasil is a contender.

lmao thinking Neymar will win anything as the man amateur hour smh.
    To me the difference is that Brazil has a strong leader in e tbh, only reason I won't be so quick to discard them as contenders

Agree with the last sentence though, have always said the same tbh son

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    To me the difference is that Brazil has a strong leader in e tbh, only reason I won't be so quick to discard them as contenders

Agree with the last sentence though, have always said the same tbh son
    Unfortunately this ain't basketball son, a strong coach helps a lot but you need leaders out there on the pitch to play their heart out and be among your best players.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    No mention of Marcelo for Real?

The guy was a beast.
    (He did scream like a little girl when he appeared to dislocate a finger? Wtf was that screaming for?)

Thread Information